RLC is getting serious about violating their terms & conditions

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been ask before so I will keep it short.  Why would they care if photos where posted on the net?

Because if people really want to see X and Y have sex, they might pay to see it.

But if they can download 30 videos of X and Y having sex for free, the desire to see them fucking goes out the window. 

• 1 month later...

All that said, there are hosts who don't pay any attention to take down notices.  Usually, they are in places where they and the local establishment break bread or share bodily fluids so nothing is going to happen to them anyway.  The problem with CC is that the people keep posting their juicy little nuggets at the same host sites -- ones who have an open deal (obviously) to remove anything relating to RLC as soon as is reasonably practical, even without the formalities of a specific request.  That should be obvious. 

But like I said, there are host sites who really don't care.  The problem is that people who want to post adult content on some of these sites must pay an annual membership fee to do so.  Once that has been done, a link is provided to the posting party and then s/he can publish that link on a BBS or in social media.

Now, if the host doesn't take down the content, then CC would be the one taking it down.  That's a whole different story and I have no idea one way or the other whether that would be a possibility.  I sort of think not.

All that said, I have no idea why some sites get blocked by take-downs while CC does not get blocked  (free advertising for RLC perhaps?), or what the hell is going on with money being exchanged for rights to retain captured images on various servers.

And frankly, at this point Scarlett, little Squirrel doesn't give a damn.

Whatever happens is beyond my control (really, I'm just a nobody here), and I decided long ago to just deal with discussions about the inter-relationships between the couples with alpha-numeric posts while kicking back to previously unknown tunes at the Juke Box. Occasionally I will post a capture from a free room, simply to make a point. I call that "journalistic fair use."

If done well, CC could expand beyond RLC entirely, which it will need to do unless it's worked out a deal with RLC.