Leora - Home Activities #83

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Back now.

Ohh well 😔 Obligations of work i guess and the apartment not being empty while the rest of the hours that she’s in she’s sleeping . 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I do not think spending time with the opposite sex is sad!!

But please , how  an addicted person writing poetic references that even Tolstoy would be jealous , by not declaring his sadness to your post could actually not declare his own disappointment in case she was with people outside and therefore not not being able to watch the show that most probably occurs later .. ahh , well , cultists , worshipers and fanatical supporters till the end , no matter what , which I admit ,  it is incredible impressive . 

Another unbelievable thing … phonecalls to father and Paul in open public .. phonecalls to all the rest Prague circle in private .. If someone does always what she wants , whenever she wants , how has she allowed to herself hiding from the public’s opinion because she doesn’t want to by judged for the quality of the people she communicates in privacy ? Or what else she’s hiding her phonecalls to other people ? Personal data I can understand , but talks concerning her life that she needs to go at midnight , in early morning and hide in the bathroom to speak , what for ? 😂🤣😂🤣 

Can’t the woman who cares for nothing and no one and she always does things her own way stand the criticism and the opinions expressed for her ? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Santa Leora de Krasnoyarsk everybody .. enjoy the show later , 2-3 hours from now ( can’t wait for the epic post 🥳🥳

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But please , how  an addicted person writing poetic references that even Tolstoy would be jealous , by not declaring his sadness to your post could actually not declare his own disappointment in case she was with people outside and therefore not not being able to watch the show that most probably occurs later .. ahh , well , cultists , worshipers and fanatical supporters till the end , no matter what , which I admit ,  it is incredible impressive . 

Et tu, Brute

• Upvote 1