Leora - Home Activities #83

pulo filipe

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

Thank you for the fingers . Can you please share counter arguments of the things that the majority here knows that I am right but don’t dare to come and say it in an attempt of not knowing what’s going on with Leora , defending her , supporting her , worshiping her even at things that they are causing health problems to her ? Can’t you see her eyes how they are that she puts cream everyday to cover the tired ? Can’t you see her sleeping disorders ? Can’t you see that there are so many small details which suggest that many things are wrong ? But please , the fingers will solve the problem and Leora will be happy that one more person supports her life . I think she’s proud .

So , please , anything to say with writing a post or just the fingers which I don’t actually understand what you think they will make me change my way of expressing my thoughts  and what my observations for this apartment and its tenant are ? If not , a great evening to you 😇

Ahhh, I see here you are telling one of your favorite fallacies here once again since the majority of visitors to these threads almost certainly think no such thing. The truth of the matter is that a very small minority of other visitors to these threads may not care for the woman that you are obviously psychotically obsessively jealous of, but even any of the few of the minority that may, are not psychotically obsessed about the woman in any way as you obviously are.

Just more of your ridiculous foolishness in trying to convince others into thinking there is some excuse for more of the ridiculous nonsense you continue to repetitously repeat over and over and over in these threads. It's unfortunate that the imaginary girlfriend and other friends are only imaginary because if they were not only imaginary, you might have something else to do with some of your time rather than spending it being mostly isolated and lonely somewhere while imprisoned there in that obsessively jealous imagination of yours.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

As the week ends and another one begins , the “ Queen in the Bubble Prison Kingdom “ melodrama is ready to excite the audience . The world is ready to watch a series of questions that seek answers 

- Will Paul be contacted more than 50 times this week ( 7 daily average ) ? 
- Will the private calls stay at a rate of 15-20 per week ( 2-3 average per day ) ? 
- Will the secret lover and parallel Leora’s affair in Prague  make her happier or sadder this week ? 
- Will the dance classes , language lessons , salon workings days be enough so as Leora enjoys the real life that she so desperately seeks to have ? 
- Will the watching tv , iPad , mobile browsing times be reduced or the addiction to it is going to remain in this week’s high level ? 
-And of course ( how couldn’t be mentioned 😏 ? ) , how many times Leora will masturbate ? Are we going to get the glorified daily performances or will it remain in the poor but breathtaking number of 2 maximum 3 ? 

The RLC audience is ready to “ embrace “ with affection , love , sympathy and pure understanding of the situation its beloved Queen . Stay tuned for a week full of action and answers to the questions that were just set , the “ Queen in the Bubble Prison Kingdom “ continues with breathtaking action .

Peasant 44813 signing off , good night to beautiful Leora girl and everyone watching a girl who watches her IPAD 😇

• Confused 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

great start of the week
monday with family and friends
good work

15/ November / 2021

🐨👯 🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her  brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742   howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

• Thanks 1

Bonjour

Merci pour vos commentaires

Elle est revenue puis elle est ressortie après être changé d’après Pulo mais pourquoi se changer et elle est revenue vers quelle heure téléphoner à son père

Et une bonne masturbation avec le blanc mais je suppose très tard dans la soirée

Bon lundi a tous et a ceux qui travail

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello

Thank you for your feedback

She came back then she came out after being changed according to Pulo but why change and she came back around what time to call her father

And a good masturbation with the white but I guess very late in the evening

Happy Monday to all and to those who work

Hi Patou. She didn't change clothes, she just took her coat off to go to the toilet then put it back on to go out again. She was only back for a minute. Her father called around half past 9 for another long chat. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, patou said:

Bonjour

Merci pour vos commentaires

Elle est revenue puis elle est ressortie après être changé d’après Pulo mais pourquoi se changer et elle est revenue vers quelle heure téléphoner à son père

Et une bonne masturbation avec le blanc mais je suppose très tard dans la soirée

Bon lundi a tous et a ceux qui travail

Bonjour patou Et femme 

passe un bon lundi en famille

❤️🦆🦆❤️

• Thanks 1