Leora - Home Activities #84

Slipper Guyquad

il y a 5 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Non, elle n’a rien pris, elle n’est pas allée à un cours de danse aujourd’hui.

Plutôt un cours de jambe en l’air sa me donnais cette impression-là je me trompe surement !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, patou said:

Rather a leg in the air, it gave me that impression, I'm sure I'm wrong!

Well, regardless of whether it's today or not, they are still together - And couples are meant to meet from time to time, despite her bizarre approach to it all! Some weeks it can be so rare, it actually becomes an event, which should not be the case, but it is!

• Like 5

I have this hunch when she stays away from Sunday into Monday morning L & LB stay in an hotel room. Why they do not meet up more often is probably something to do with his job. I also think he has either a girlfriend or wife as well.

Tonight going out with no bra you have probably guessed correctly were too as well !!!

I think we are only going to get two bates a week now as well for some reason or other correct me if I am wrong.

YES THEY ARE ALL TRUE OR NOT TRUE BUT I LOVE A GOOD RIDDLE.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I have this hunch when she stays away from Sunday into Monday morning L & LB stay in an hotel room. Why they do not meet up more often is probably something to do with his job. I also think he has either a girlfriend or wife as well.

Tonight going out with no bra you have probably guessed correctly were too as well !!!

I think we are only going to get two bates a week now as well for some reason or other correct me if I am wrong.

YES THEY ARE ALL TRUE OR NOT TRUE BUT I LOVE A GOOD RIDDLE.

The bonuses are officially less , therefore , the gestures from all girls are also less . Leora couldn’t be an exception of the rule , less bonuses , less shows 😇

1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

Which equals more people unsubscribing. 😉

Exactly … it used to be 3-4 girls masturbating together till recently , shows , a variety of things .. now , Leora bates twice per week and girls in other apartments do it under covers 😂

• Haha 1