Leora - Home Activities #85

pulo filipe

After a really long long time , Leora waking up earlier and I think following blue’s advice 😉 that some natural light environment is needed for the skin and abandoned her bubble prison to enjoy the normal life outside the earliest we have seen  😊 Very nice 😇

• Upvote 1

It has been mentioned by SC and ddhm that RLC have curtailed bonuses being paid to the tenants, and possible reasons why.

Irrespective of the perceived financial restraints RLC may be finding itself in, it seems only reasonable to trim additional payments in line with the effort expended by the tenants to warrant such payments.

Looking at the performance of Leora over the past two months and the lack of effort, interest and commitment she has shown wouldn't in any organisation warrant bonus payments IMO !

Yes !! Before the protectors of everything Leora start demanding that I should be burnt at the stake as a heretic let me quantify my reasoning.

Any honest person will possibly concede that she produces less than in the past. There are of course mitigating circumstances regarding her " private life " outside of her RLC private life, which is of no concern of mine, and of which I have not and will not comment about on here. 

I can only pass comment on her actions or lack of action and commitment within what could be considered reasonable hours 24/7 in the confines of the apartment.

The protectors will be screaming " look at the replays " " she's top again " whilst conveniently closing their eyes and mind to the fact that she only has to open her legs to scratch an itch and she is number one, much of the time not because of how outstanding she is, but because the competition is so abysmal, that instead of them aspiring to reach her once dizzy level of attainment, she has succeeded in almost descending to their level. Also the number one position can be attained by "loyal " fans expecting and hoping for something to happen, only to give up after a couple of hours of being held in her web, and then realising nothing is going to happen, because she had accomplished what she needed to do for the night.

Being a shrewd hard nosed business woman, she is acutely aware of her audience, and just how much they need to keep them " hanging on ", so on occasions she will throw a scrap of something different, or revert to something reminiscent of  her glorious past unrivalled performances to stimulate interest again for a short period, whilst otherwise displaying a complete disregard or respect for her fans.

She is merely going through the motions nowadays, she is apathetic toward the people who have in many cases followed her from the start of her journey, the art of " looking after business "  in that magical way she used to is sadly confined to history, the spark and enthusiasm and interaction with her audience has gone, only to be replaced by a disinterested, dull, predictable shadow of her former self.

Contrary to what some people may think, I don't dislike Leora, I like her very much and always have, I just don't like what she has evolved in to.          

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

il y a 8 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Il a été mentionné par SC et ddhm que RLC a réduit les primes versées aux locataires, et les raisons possibles.

Indépendamment des contraintes financières perçues dans lesquelles RLC peut se trouver, il semble seulement raisonnable de réduire les paiements supplémentaires en fonction des efforts déployés par les locataires pour justifier de tels paiements.

En regardant les performances de Leora au cours des deux derniers mois et le manque d'effort, d'intérêt et d'engagement dont elle a fait preuve, aucune organisation ne justifierait le versement de bonus IMO !

Oui !! Avant que les protecteurs de tout Leora ne commencent à exiger que je sois brûlé sur le bûcher en tant qu'hérétique, laissez-moi quantifier mon raisonnement.

Toute personne honnête concèdera peut-être qu’elle produit moins que par le passé. Il y a bien sûr des circonstances atténuantes concernant sa « vie privée » en dehors de sa vie privée RLC, qui ne me concerne pas, et don’t je n’ai pas et ne commenterai pas ici.

Je ne peux que commenter ses actions ou son manque d’action et d’engagement dans ce qui pourrait être considéré comme des heures raisonnables 24h / 24 et 7j / 7 dans les limites de l’appartement.

Les protecteurs crieront " regardez les replays " " elle est encore au top " tout en fermant les yeux et l’esprit sur le fait qu’elle n’a qu’à ouvrir les jambes pour gratter une démangeaison et qu’elle est numéro un, la plupart du temps pas parce que à quel point elle est exceptionnelle, mais parce que la concurrence est si abyssale qu’au lieu qu’ils aspirent à atteindre son niveau de réalisation autrefois vertigineux, elle a réussi à presque descendre à leur niveau. De plus, la position de numéro un peut être atteinte par des fans « fidèles » qui s’attendent et espèrent que quelque chose se passe, pour abandonner après quelques heures de détention sur sa toile, puis se rendre compte que rien ne va se passer, car elle a accompli ce qu’elle devait faire pour la nuit.

En tant que femme d’affaires astucieuse au nez dur, elle est parfaitement consciente de son public et de tout ce don’t ils ont besoin pour les garder « accrocher ». passé des performances inégalées pour stimuler à nouveau l’intérêt pendant une courte période, tout en affichant un mépris ou un respect total pour ses fans.

Elle ne fait qu’agir de nos jours, elle est apathique envers les personnes qui l’ont souvent suivie depuis le début de son voyage, l’art de " s’occuper des affaires " de cette manière magique qu’elle avait l’habitude d’être est tristement confiné à l’histoire, l’étincelle, l’enthousiasme et l’interaction avec son public ont disparu, pour être remplacés par une ombre désintéressée, terne et prévisible de son ancien moi.

Contrairement à ce que certaines personnes peuvent penser, je ne déteste pas Leora, je l’aime beaucoup et je l’ai toujours aimé, je n’aime tout simplement pas ce vers quoi elle a évolué.

Bonjour

Très bien résumé

Et pourtant je l’adore aussi

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It has been mentioned by SC and ddhm that RLC have curtailed bonuses being paid to the tenants, and possible reasons why.

Irrespective of the perceived financial restraints RLC may be finding itself in, it seems only reasonable to trim additional payments in line with the effort expended by the tenants to warrant such payments.

Looking at the performance of Leora over the past two months and the lack of effort, interest and commitment she has shown wouldn't in any organisation warrant bonus payments IMO !

Yes !! Before the protectors of everything Leora start demanding that I should be burnt at the stake as a heretic let me quantify my reasoning.

Any honest person will possibly concede that she produces less than in the past. There are of course mitigating circumstances regarding her " private life " outside of her RLC private life, which is of no concern of mine, and of which I have not and will not comment about on here. 

I can only pass comment on her actions or lack of action and commitment within what could be considered reasonable hours 24/7 in the confines of the apartment.

The protectors will be screaming " look at the replays " " she's top again " whilst conveniently closing their eyes and mind to the fact that she only has to open her legs to scratch an itch and she is number one, much of the time not because of how outstanding she is, but because the competition is so abysmal, that instead of them aspiring to reach her once dizzy level of attainment, she has succeeded in almost descending to their level. Also the number one position can be attained by "loyal " fans expecting and hoping for something to happen, only to give up after a couple of hours of being held in her web, and then realising nothing is going to happen, because she had accomplished what she needed to do for the night.

Being a shrewd hard nosed business woman, she is acutely aware of her audience, and just how much they need to keep them " hanging on ", so on occasions she will throw a scrap of something different, or revert to something reminiscent of  her glorious past unrivalled performances to stimulate interest again for a short period, whilst otherwise displaying a complete disregard or respect for her fans.

She is merely going through the motions nowadays, she is apathetic toward the people who have in many cases followed her from the start of her journey, the art of " looking after business "  in that magical way she used to is sadly confined to history, the spark and enthusiasm and interaction with her audience has gone, only to be replaced by a disinterested, dull, predictable shadow of her former self.

Contrary to what some people may think, I don't dislike Leora, I like her very much and always have, I just don't like what she has evolved in to.          

I need to improve my English to pass and communicate such thoughts 😇👏👏

Well done , I just say it in a more direct and at times sarcastic way , exactly in my humble opinion how this apartment’s tenant is behaving to us and that’s where I have  stopped considered to be a member of the “  army of sheep “ of hers that she can guide any time she opens her legs and touches her pussy . The majority here i want to believe is much more cleverer than being caught like hostages of a Siren - no offense to anyone  and they can do , make , watch whatever they like - which I think this is what has now happened or better say , it is happening . 

22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

beautiful girl with the way of being 

there are days of high and low 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

beautiful girl with the way of being 

there are days of high and low 

Who is mentioning the “ low days “ here ? Who posts for these days ? Who criticizes not in favor of Leora ? Because all I can see is a complete “ silence “ and even “hiding”  of comments for anything that Leora is criticized and even more , nothing here is posted as an opinion or a way of thinking from many people for the list of repeated questions week after week concerning Leora’s life which clearly and undoubtedly affects her inside the apartment life . But wait , I know , it is just bullshit 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Who is mentioning the “ low days “ here ? Who posts for these days ? Who criticizes not in favor of Leora ? Because all I can see is a complete “ silence “ and even “hiding”  of comments for anything that Leora is criticized and even more , nothing here is posted as an opinion or a way of thinking from many people for the list of repeated questions week after week concerning Leora’s life which clearly and undoubtedly affects her inside the apartment life . But wait , I know , it is just bullshit 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

If I was you I’d lay off the Metaxa it’s obviously not doing your memory any good there’s only one person who posts repetitive comments, They started off as ridiculous now they’ve progressed to down right incomprehensible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Very well said, my thoughts exactly.

exactly GIF

• Thanks 1