B4 - General Topic 2021 #120 (November)

Although Nana has been kinda boring at the Villa the things that most intriguing to me are her escapades. Were she's going to sleep tonight?

The safest guess is B1, but everyone are sleeping there already. My first thought was that Karol was painting unti now to wait for her, but now she's sleeping. 

Now there is another variable, Loraine. 

Did Nana meet her somewhere else? Will Anthony bring them both to back to the Villa? 

Guess we only know tomorrow. 

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Although Nana has been kinda boring at the Villa the things that most intriguing to me are her escapades. Were she's going to sleep tonight?

The safest guess is B1, but everyone are sleeping there already. My first thought was that Karol was painting unti now to wait for her, but now she's sleeping. 

Now there is another variable, Loraine. 

Did Nana meet her somewhere else? Will Anthony bring them both to back to the Villa? 

Guess we only know tomorrow. 

Most probably  with her new “protector “ ,  Loraine .. assuming that Anthony must have an apartment in Barcelona so he stays there , it might also be that they ( she ) overnights at N&B place 😉 Any boyfriend assumption at this period ( when most probably she’s the next in kind to depart ) would be a big surprise .. we should also not forget that she might be meeting Daniela and Buffy and returning all together 😁 funny speculation night , that’s what happens when finally the villa is fully occupied 😉

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Most probably  with her new “protector “ ,  Loraine .. assuming that Anthony must have an apartment in Barcelona so he stays there , it might also be that they ( she ) overnights at N&B place 😉 Any boyfriend assumption at this period ( when most probably she’s the next in kind to depart ) would be a big surprise .. we should also not forget that she might be meeting Daniela and Buffy and returning all together 😁 funny speculation night , that’s what happens when finally the villa is fully occupied 😉

I don't think that she have a BF, but a hookup most certainly. One thing that might proof this, and is pure speculation, was the day that the girls went to a bar and Karol and Nana came back 2h later.

Just now, thinga69 said:

I don't think that she have a BF, but a hookup most certainly. One thing that might proof this, and is pure speculation, was the day that the girls went to a bar and Karol and Nana came back 2h later.

Yes .. when Nana seemed quite happy .. in any case , it is better to do whatever she wants to do outside rather than have a guy inside the apartment  and play him like the previous poor soul . 

41 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Embora Nana seja meio chata no Villa, o que mais me intriga são suas escapadas. Ela vai dormir esta noite?

O palpite mais seguro é B1, mas todos já estão dormindo lá. Meu primeiro pensamento foi que Karol estava pintando até agora para esperar por ela, mas agora ela está dormindo. 

Agora há outra variável, Loraine. 

Nana a conheceu em outro lugar? Anthony vai trazer os dois de volta para a Villa? 

Acho que só sabemos amanhã. 

São aqueles mistérios da Nana. Some sem dar nenhuma pista. Vamos ver que horas ela vai voltar e em que estado...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

yeah I'm guessing Anthony does have an apartment in Barcelona or some place close 🤔 

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

yeah I'm guessing Anthony does have an apartment in Barcelona or some place close 🤔 

If I remember correctly , Loraine before her previous stay was permanent living in Spain but not in Barcelona , can’t remember exactly . 

For whatever matters , not a pleasant image seeing a GOV that everyone knows that has a BF who has also been a tenant sharing the bed by herself , still wondering how she accepted and yes it is the fu🤬🤬🤬g money 💰 but still …