Leora - Home Activities #87

Pete1960

It seems that not  being able to go out of the prison , things are really serious in the Czech Republic as they are presented . And how do you fight loneliness and isolation ? Ahh , yes , phone the victim / toy in Russia , the man for all the jobs 😂🤣😂

Poor Paul , only if you knew what’s happening and how this woman plays you 😂🤣 But don’t worry , it’s only 3 years more for your ex girlfriend , then maybe you reunite 😂🤣

• Confused 2

😆😂🤣The exhibitionism at its whole glory 😂🤣 Next window a company of girls trying to decorate as better as they can the place they live and on this one , a woman that has so much stash in her bank account and sadly she’s alone , with no one to share her evenings , with allowing no one to be by her side to enjoy her Christmas tree that she decorated all by herself to enjoy it all by herself ( ahh , yes , and her loyal subjects 😂🤣😂🤣 since the LR is always at the camera choices even when she’s absent , i believe that the majority feels the spirit of Christmas by watching Leora’s Christmas tree when she’s absent 😜🤪) .

An isolated woman that she has so much materialistic and she can’t enjoy it because she has no one worthy to trust and believe in order to share 😒😟😐😢 Even me that I am sarcastic , i wouldn’t wish this life to my worst enemy . What a contrast , someone that has so much but has no one .. of course she has her portable devices to contact the people who likes virtually 😂🤣😂🤣

• Confused 2

And the question remains … will Robo Leora appear for one of her reasons to justify her salary ( actually this is her only one as she does completely nothing except sleep , wake up , repeat 😂🤣🤣🤣 ) , yesterday surprisingly the timetable changed a bit , the time approaches , ahh , can’t wait for the Pulitzer post once again 😂🤣😂🤣😜🤪 Plus , can we assume that we get an overnight this week since today it has been a “ bubble prison “ day ? Time can only tell 😇

• Confused 1