Leora - Home Activities #87

Pete1960

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

There are some that take the whole RLC concept seriously.  Ever since this Forum began most of all posts solely revolve on speculation.  It's up to the reader to decide how to interpret the post.  Anytime one see's an emoticon beside the posts comment usually means sarcasm but others seem to take sarcasm as being realistic.  Forums run on Speculation and that's what drives the Forums.  Don't believe everything you read.  If one wants the truth then Subscribe to RLC and get the facts personally.

Pff my good friend .. where should I start ?? 

1) That  I created an only speculations thread almost 1,5 years ago in this very topic , when I actually decided after 3 years being a CC member to start commenting here ( a decision based on having lost my job at that time due to the virus and looking alternatives to pass the time at the endless hours at the beach 😂🤣 )  only to be attacked  immediately by the “ usual suspects “ that I shouldn’t be allowed to speculate which caused administrators , even you if I remember correctly , to interfere and make things clear ? 

2) Emoticons have the power to reflect differently based on the character and personality of each individual . When you really believe that you have a point , you put such a lot of effort to bring your thoughts written ( especially for people here that English isn’t their  native language but for the greater good and making it easier to follow on a good pace the talks prefer to write in English ) and only to see that your thoughts are confronted ridiculously , this is a whole psychology thing behind ( Facebook , Instagram , the examples are countless over the effectivity that the emojis play  on the psychology of people ) .  There are many posters in this very topic , very smart , educated , people who really belong to society circles that can be considered as of “ highly educated “ , imagine their thoughts and reactions for that , of course their choice of entering here and trying to express themselves . 

3)I know what i need to believe and what not , luckily because I know people that help me understand what I am watching after my own observations and they clarify me things because they belong to the “ translators “ category ( not necessarily being members of CC but also from private life that happened for me to know them due to the nature of my job ) 

4) Last but certainly not least , I am a subscriber and that’s why I have the nerves , the balls and call it as you wish to come here and “ demand “ , “ request “ or i don’t know how else to call it from RLC , because when you pay a site of this “ direction “ , you expect as a customer a fair amount of your investment to be given back to you in a form that you are expecting when you invested . I am remaining a paying customer luckily because I see things elsewhere at this site that satisfy me but when I believe I am being played a fool by the company RLC ( who is represented by its employees ) , I have all the right of the world and since I don’t insult and behave under this very site’s rules to come here and state my opinion since I get this  chance by this platform .

And since it is late night there , I wish you a C.M.Punk finishing move 😂🤣😂🤣😝😛

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

You need then to see how the opinions here are confronted based on who posts 😆 and also who responds and in which style . But I am sure you have made your own conclusions all this time .. 

I do not put people down or knock their views it is a free world well almost.

Best wishes to you and keep up your views and opinions but try not to make them so long as I need to get to bed some times 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I do not put people down or knock their views it is a free world well almost.

Best wishes to you and keep up your views and opinions but try not to make them so long as I need to get to bed some times 🙂

I need to “ preserve my legacy “ 😂🤣😂🤣 as the member who has the longest posts here 😜🤪 After all , it is easier for so many to be tired and have me on their ignore list 😏😆

• Haha 1