Kinky Stuff

Guest Emi

So, Emi...I wondering...do you, personally, do that kind of kinky thing?  Or do you just like to watch it?

Myself, I've never really gotten into stuff like that.  Oh...wait...there was that one time when two girls and I got kinda drunk and took turns tying each other to the bed and teased with feathers and stuff...but that was a long time ago.

Anyway, how about those Japanese, eh?  They really do get into some kinky stuff, don't they?

well.

bondage - yes i have tried this, but not heavy stuff, more like restraint whilst someone uses their tongue, fingers or vibrator on me. I have also tried self bondage with a vibrator attached to my pussy.

vacbed - never tried but it looks real fun, so sexy.

breathplay - not sure about this. haven't tried it. well, only in a mild form.

not really into pain, or whipping.

The japs are the best when it comes to kinky stuff, very inventive. And I love the body shape of the girls.

I am pretty open minded, love to watch all sorts of kinky vids.

:-*

Whelp, this is just fucking terrific, goofballs.  >:(

A goddamn thread on the subject of "Kinky Stuff" . . .

I'm busy closing up shop on CC & RLC, because the best woman is gone, and you come up with this shit.  >:(

And suddenly, because of this thread, I have to waste my limited time, because you were all too thoughtless to notify TBG that this thread existed beforehand. Damn. Now I'm gonna have to lose another 10 minutes PM'ing him and Dth to take care of this thread.

You should have contacted the Masters directly. Always consult Licensed Professionals FIRST!

Geeze! RLC's bad enough, but now even CC is getting pathetic!

I'm busy closing up shop on CC & RLC, because the best woman is gone, and you come up with this shit.  >:(

And suddenly, because of this thread, I have to waste my limited time, because you were all too thoughtless to notify TBG that this thread existed beforehand. Damn. Now I'm gonna have to lose another 10 minutes PM'ing him and Dth to take care of this thread.

You should have contacted the Masters directly. Always consult Licensed Professionals FIRST!

http://www.c4dcafe.com/ipb/uploads/monthly_02_2014/post-91752-0-51098400-1392135633.jpg

post-91752-0-51098400-1392135633.jpg

That's better.

• 2 weeks later...

well.

bondage - yes i have tried this, but not heavy stuff, more like restraint whilst someone uses their tongue, fingers or vibrator on me.

> Minor bondage too, fluffy handucffs (giving and receiving)

I have also tried self bondage with a vibrator attached to my pussy.

> PIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :P :P :P :P :P

vacbed - never tried but it looks real fun, so sexy.

breathplay - not sure about this. haven't tried it. well, only in a mild form.

not really into pain, or whipping.

> Spanking - again giving n receiving

The japs are the best when it comes to kinky stuff, very inventive. And I love the body shape of the girls.

I am pretty open minded, love to watch all sorts of kinky vids.

> Likewise!!!  ;)

:-*