B2 - General Topic 2021 #32 (November)

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I said the same thing clearly b2 is getting the bonus from rlc but it's most likely just them and we'll deserve😂

It has been revealed on cameras  by the twins and Mila that the bonuses are a complicated thing currently .. we can’t know but we clearly see lots of things happening that we couldn’t even imagine some weeks ago . In my opinion , this will become clear on how the approach of the B4 girls will be .. if you see a lot and more , I think we could say that the payments ( not necessarily the bonuses ) got higher , that’s what I think . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, T W said:

it all depends on Anna tonight.......

Exactly ☺️But I think Mila has a guy and this is just a camera tease .. But all is possible with  this guy , finally someone who changed the dynamics in the most boring apartment and made it number 1 currently . 

Just now, ddhm said:

Exactly ☺️But I think Mila has a guy and this is just a camera tease .. But all is possible worn this guy , finally someone who changed the dynamics in the most boring apartment and made it number 1 currently . 

if we never seen Mila guy then he doesn't exist plus the beard guy was just rubbing her naked body so if she had a guy then she clearly doesn't care about it🤷‍♂️😂

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

if we never seen Mila guy then he doesn't exist plus the beard guy was just rubbing her naked body so if she had a guy then she clearly doesn't care about it🤷‍♂️😂

She has shown us a guy that she was masturbating in front of him .. I don’t think it was a cam work .. but of course , since the guy is a master of knowing what he’s doing and also the way that this apartment “ works “ the last days , we could expect the unexpected and that’s what makes it fantastic to watch 😇

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

She has shown us a guy that she was masturbating in front of him .. I don’t think it was a cam work .. but of course , since the guy is a master of knowing what he’s doing and also the way that this apartment “ works “ the last days , we could expect the unexpected and that’s what makes it fantastic to watch 😇

that doesn't mean anything if she was on camera with a guy it could be anything nothing serious plus she is on a Voyeur website 

11 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

that doesn't mean anything if she was on camera with a guy it could be anything nothing serious plus she is on a Voyeur website 

Mila has no passion for her participation , this was also for Lola and Anna  before  this guy appeared .. but since he joined them in the apartment , they live a “ real life “ situation as far as i am concerned and perhaps they found a motivation enjoying their stay which clearly reflects to us .. I can’t say anything  for Mila because her previous stay was amazing but this  one is the least to say disappointing .. the last week though , things are also a bit different for her , let’s see .