B4 - General Topic 2021 # 125 (November) B4

Superbe rapprochement entre Olivia et Radi, 100% positif pour chacune, Radi se sent plus à l'aise maintenant qu'elle se sent soutenue par Olivia, sa nouvelle complice 100% naturelle, on assiste à un épanouissement de Radi qui trouve désormais d'autres occupations que les concours de cam façon Leora

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Great ass Loraine. You should show it more.

she has an outstanding body.... good looking... she loves her group sex shows with her girls , that video of her and a girl trading the strap on was hot... she is here for a reason ... she has earned her stay here for the potential she can bring .... but not connecting yet as hoped with maybe Uly/ Oly or others.... lack of chemistry so far. booze and some kinky theme party ..... lets hope 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

she has an outstanding body.... good looking... she loves her group sex shows with her girls , that video of her and a girl trading the strap on was hot... she is here for a reason ... she has earned her stay here for the potential she can bring .... but not connecting yet as hoped with maybe Uly/ Oly or others.... lack of chemistry so far. booze and some kinky theme party ..... lets hope 

I hope that you are right because she has been a disappointment.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I hope that you are right because she has been a disappointment.

for sure ..perhaps it's just chemistry .... again less than a month back so patience is my hope 

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Buffy has been smouldering since her arrival now after 3 weeks she’s showing off her assets to her shag buddy on her phone; stand by for ignition any time soon😉

After all of his promises I hope that he can deliver.