B4 - General Topic 2021 # 125 (November) B4

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Loraine has a panty liner in her panties. She did not have that when she went to bed. Perhaps it is that time. 

someone said she is on her period. 

also look at Loraine in the middle of them she loves it she is the leader😂

I'm seeing Olivia with Radi? on bed ....has Olivia also got a new tit job...even the thumbs are showing those bigg titties

and in my opinion...as nice a tit job as I've seen on Ulyana ...I really prefer those cutie tiny tities she had before 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I'm seeing Olivia with Radi? on bed ....has Olivia also got a new tit job...even the thumbs are showing those bigg titties

and in my opinion...as nice a tit job as I've seen on Ulyana ...I really prefer those cutie tiny tities she had before 

I don't think that Olivia had a tit job, it looks natural. But I think that she had to make something in her nipple areola.

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Mark, you need to spend some money and stop looking at the blurry pictures. You can clearly see that Olivia's tits are natural. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think that Olivia had a tit job, it looks natural. But I think that she had to make something in her nipple areola.

i think they're remnants of hearts. She had hearts on her nipples a long time before anyone else did.

• Like 2