Leora - Home Activities #90

Slipper Guyquad

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Read about what has happened I suppose this had to occur at some point.

It is the first real fight with Paul since Leora was in Prague.

However, in my opinion, Leora was wrong about one thing. Paul wouldn't hurt Eva, he has been keeping her for two years and has always looked after and cared for her (and spent money on it). I believe that the fight was not only for Eva but also for something else, as if Paul had a resentment. And as with LB, one word led to another and here's the discussion.

55 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

If Leora wanted to cut with Paul she would have done so already when he choke her in Russia. If she hasn't done it until now I doubt she will do it now or tomorrow. Even with LB there had to be a clean break and instead ...

Come on Brokk , Leora is a genius .. we have said it again repeatedly , Leora is using them both and keeps both doors open if anything goes wrong .. pff , it is so obvious if you add the pieces and see how the puzzle 🧩 is formatted .. 

It’s insane and at the same time so funny for me that all the “ so called “ moral people of this place here have NEVER and EVER judged that Leora is playing with two men . We want to speak about ethos and morality and then we have Leora having a whatever affair in the Czech Republic with an invisible guy and at the same time maintaining an affair with her ex boyfriend . 

Let’s be serious here and say that if it was the other way around and we had a man playing it “ double “ with having a parallel affair with one of our favorite tenants , we would have sent him to hell to burn 😂🤣 Leora on purpose maintains the connection with Russia in case plan europe fails and the opposite . It’s happening  just in front of our eyes and nobody is judging it as the biggest game we are witnessing in all of her years in RLC . Her life , her choices but nothing surprisingly comes of how she has chosen to live and the decisions she has made . I don’t understand why all the blame should go to Paul for example when she’s the one who has a parallel affair , is he stupid not knowing it and she playing the victim that he doesn’t care for her ? Why should he care for someone who’s fucking another guy outside ? 

As far as the dog is concerned , this is Leora try to have company in the apartment in which now is officially  established as pets free . I don’t understand though why she just don’t go and buy a puppy in Prague and slowly “ let go “ of anything that connects her with Russia , the only way to move forward is only to escape the past .. never forget the past as being always the help for the future but cut the chains and move forward .. she doesn’t do and she intentionally keeps the connection .. who can’t prove me differently that all those phonecalls to Paul haven’t been an indirect way to have Paul where she wants him so as to manage and get the dog ? And of course , she makes all  the phonecalls in public with him so she appears like being the victim here and Paul the man to be blamed for anything .. who can really tell if this fast decision was also what Paul wanted when she left Russia ? And editing my post , if the dog finally appears in Prague , will she be taking it with him when she is going to have her overnights 😁 ? Or the dog will be staying inside the apartment for 24+ hours ? I guess we will find out one day perhaps . 

The way I see it , this is a broken relationship since many years and these two are only still together because of a connection that exists since very early teenaging years , like Kitty and Smith .. where’s the passion in their relationship ? Where are Leora’s sexual games in front of him all this time ? Where are Paul’s phonecalls to ask her to enjoy him with a striptease perhaps or some skin showing ? Where are the sweet words like I miss you and I love you and all these cliche expressions that even for the typicality of the situation you say ? This story is insanely funny as it has been progressing … in my humble opinion , Leora has trapped herself in a web she has constructed by herself and her apartment performance it is simply the result of all these actions . Her sleeping problems , her long sleeping hours till late afternoon , the disappearance again for hours away from this apartment , her body that is changing way too fast since her move in Prague , so many small details of small problems that if you connect the dots you get the answer that it is all the way she has decided to make her life there . It can never be a life trying to keep both watermelons under the same hand as we say here . You need to lose something in order to win something else as well. Nobody can have all , another unwritten rule of life .

In any case , good friend Howard has been mentioning it since long long long time .. If you are a fan wanting to see Leora the exhibitionist and RLC’s performer, she will always deliver , good or bad , she will always do …. BUT… if you care for Leora as a person and a normal human being like each and every one of us , the more she stays with RLC, the more she loses chances to have an as much normal life as possible , nobody can win Time , nobody can stay young and beautiful forever no matter what  . Money destroy peoples mind , it’s not a coincidence that the problem that has occurred today  it’s involving money . It isn’t a secret that Leora without the money of RLC can’t have a life in Prague , she has nothing to support a life without the RLC benefits . She has no Plan C . The results are daily in our screens. 

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

However, in my opinion, Leora was wrong about one thing. Paul wouldn't hurt Eva, he has been keeping her for two years and has always looked after and cared for her (and spent money on it). I believe that the fight was not only for Eva but also for something else, as if Paul had a resentment. And as with LB, one word led to another and here's the discussion.

Eva is probably the only friend he has got.

13 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

No, the first and only big fight happened July 2020, it was bigger than this today, when it genuinely looked all over. 4 days later, it was forgotten.

The translations often confuse things because of the wording (He can come as She, words like Grandmother just means older person etc), and yes, it wouldn't mean 'Hurt' in any way like that. So if you are 'in the know', you sometimes have to work around what is said by knowing people's names and situations beforehand. And like you hint, there is more to this - It's not as cut and dried as it may appear. There's a lot more to the whole story.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Evening all - Firstly I missed that video of Leora and Malia sadly  - thanks RdKing for the pics wonderful. Leora makes a fantastic Lesbian.

Read about what has happened I suppose this had to occur at some point.

I have that video of Leora with Malia, it's 1 hour & 6 minutes long