Leora - Home Activities #90

Slipper Guyquad

46 minutes ago, patou said:

Je pense que s’est à cause de loverboy elle lui criais dessus juste une supposition n d’après la voie

It was not LB who upset her. It was Paul !!

Apparently he is blackmailing her with Eva to do whatever he wants, either more money or he will not let her have the dog...I think the second call was to Malia as she asked when she would be going back to Krasnoyarsk.

She is trying to get the documentation for Eva to come to Prague but there are delays.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It was not LB who upset her. It was Paul !!

Apparently he is blackmailing her with Eva to do whatever he wants, either more money or he will not let her have the dog...I think the second call was to Malia as she asked when she would be going back to Krasnoyarsk.

She mentioned how cruel he can be, and that he once grabbed her round the throat !

She then told him not to dare to touch her dog, he says he will not return Eva and she accuses him of drinking and blackmailing her. She says that from the start of their relationship she was having to look after Paul and " wipe his arse " because he was useless.

She says he needs to get his head examined.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I feel very sorry for her, she has always been a compassionate and caring person toward animals, if he is indeed using the dog to extract more money from her then he is a bigger arsehole than I thought he was.

On the basis of the last hour any thoughts about Paul and her getting together in the near future can be forgotten.

• Thanks 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

I feel very sorry for her, she has always been a compassionate and caring person toward animals, if he is indeed using the dog to extract more money from her then he is a bigger arsehole than I thought he was.

On the basis of the last hour any thoughts about Paul and her getting together in the near future can be forgotten.

It's difficult to get an exact translation but that was the gist of it I think.

GagHer will correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1