Radislava puzzled by her.

I'm new to subscribing to RLC and this forum and hope this question in right place.

As subject I'm puzzled by this lady as she is so different to others in RLC.

Basically looks sad and miserable and a loner.

In bed all day naked or as good as, mainly on her back with legs wide open.  Is see paid to be like this or are her numerous phone calls or internet web sites paying her?

36 minutes ago, Pat100 said:

I'm new to subscribing to RLC and this forum and hope this question in right place.

In bed all day naked or as good as, mainly on her back with legs wide open.  Is see paid to be like this or are her numerous phone calls or internet web sites paying her?

She does this to attract attention to her. Sometimes she's really alone and other she's with every body. She likes to be in top cam and does everything she can to be there. AFAIK she her only income is RLC, some times she does some "booth babe" on trade fairs . 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pat100 said:

what's odd is that radi went down on mila; olivia licks radi but she doesn't reciprocate

• Like 1

Radi is a boss bitch. For the amount of stuff she has her room is very well organized. She is eclectic. She had extra storage delivered after she moved there because she has so many belongings. She likes her room that way. It is not messy, just well embellished.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

Radi is a boss bitch. For the amount of stuff she has her room is very well organized. She is eclectic. She had extra storage delivered after she moved there because she has so many belongings. She likes her room that way. It is not messy, just well embellished.

IMHO perfectly stated. 

13 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

I like her shows, It might be 10 lingerie changes during the day, exercising naked in the fitness room or oiling down another girl. If your looking at the mess ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1