B4 - General Topic 2021 # 127 (December)

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

A-are they trying anal?

No anal .. I think they were/ are  really drunk , this guy is always going for the hole without any starters / warm up , at least Daniela wanted and tried to make him hard again with a very nice blowjob but the guy today isn’t at his best .. 

Edit ; Daniela is playing also with this guy as he’s for her just a sex toy and nothing serious , however the guy likes Daniela very much . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

No anal .. I think they were/ are  really drunk , this guy is always going for the hole without any starters / warm up , at least Daniela wanted and tried to make him hard again with a very nice blowjob but the guy today isn’t at his best .. 

My guess is....... this is his best. I think that he doesn't care much.

5 minutes ago, suduro2 said:

Bruno n'était pas avec Gina  quand il a baiser Ulyana

Yes .. you are very right , they were just dating and it was nothing serious , it was just some fun , especially with ginger some weeks earlier or a couple of months .. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

Buff you are  a waste of bed  space

alone with dani . you both should have .your payibg flirnt .pay for your stat.not the ones who pay RLC...............................................................

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My guess is....... this is his best. I think that he doesn't care much.

I think he likes her more than what she does .. Daniela wants to fuck  and she has found this guy … i expect to see her with someone also , a woman like her is better to keep her satisfied sexually 😉😉

Just now, thinga69 said:

LOL Buffy went to bed and the guy is in the LR with the rest.

If this wasn’t a friend of the guy , Daniela would fuck him too 😂 .. of course she maybe does 🤓

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think he likes her more than what she does .. Daniela wants to fuck  and she has found this guy … i expect to see her with someone also , a woman like her is better to keep her satisfied sexually 😉😉

she can't find anyone else because he is the only dude in Barcelona that wants her so she is Settling 😂

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You have a volcano woman next to you who wants to be fucked so desperately  and she’s so horny and the man can’t provide 😔😔 this must be one of the worst performances I have seen from a guy , it’s better say to the woman “ not now “ and tease her till the morning that you are sober and able to provide .. pff , we men sometimes are stupid .. bring back  Bruno to teach 😈😈😈

Edit ; no offense to the guy as he has proven himself but there’s no point to “ push to perform “ when not in the mood or condition .. better be honest and sincere than  not being able to enjoy sex and satisfy both yourself and mostly the lady 👿👿

• Sad 1