Welcome to Sofia and Roman

Guest xvoyeurx

Se Roman e Sofia dovessero abbandonare la casa non sarebbe una tragedia per nessuno, per quello che hanno fatto vedere l'ultima settimana, tuttavia senza di loro non saprei proprio chi guardare.  :o

RLC dovrebbero rinnovare tutte le coppie.  ::)

for me,there is just alina/anton and leora/paul are interesting for watching,the rest is the shit.

j want see leora/paul in new appartment with more cameras,it's my dream

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will feel you in on what is going on in the living room. They watch TV and play with their phones.

Unless you want to see Roman masturbate upclose and personal nothing else exciting with this couple.

helps because no begging if you would: sofia times she is happy with it

we get ripped off by the two only rlc and plays with it.

The two are boring and sofia so much has to fold in the face and body like my 90 year old grandma she is unclean as katja and ruslan and still has a hang ass and boobs hanging

something you should not be on the road can at cam-funze occur where mainly only people occur have nothing more to look into the socio-

sofia occur in the apartment as one of the thought comes up that she used to be a man only menswear and if the two times go away perforce even a dress.

The mode of behavior as she goes all male, no female hookup the figure one can argue about it

Like I told you many times Sofia have zero interest in sex whatsoever. Whenever Roman get lucky once or twice a month she just lays there wanting to be over with sounding like old grandma and complaining.

acaba de ducharse se ha puesto unas bragas de encaje muy sexis , lastima que se ha puesto el salvaslip y eso rompe cualquier glamour .... hoy parecen cariñosos a ver si hay suerte .

acaba de ducharse se ha puesto unas bragas de encaje muy sexis , lastima que se ha puesto el salvaslip y eso rompe cualquier glamour .... hoy parecen cariñosos a ver si hay suerte .

Sofia looks horny and provocative tonight, but he seems too absorbed by the PC... we'll see... I don't know if you noticed but they were quite playful on the sofa before her bath...  ;)

Sofia looks horny and provocative tonight, but he seems too absorbed by the PC... we'll see... I don't know if you noticed but they were quite playful on the sofa before her bath...  ;)

le abrio las nalgas , y empezo a culearla de broma , yo creo que hoy pueden follar , no creo que pueda verlo  hoy es dia de fiesta en mi tierra , san juan , noche de hogeras y fuegos artificiales .