B4 - General Topic 2021 # 131 (December)

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

A little bit of booze thrown in you never know. 😉 

I know that many expect it but since it won’t be a realistic lesbian session , I would for sure watch but not with the same excitement since they are also real friends .. 

1 minute ago, Noodle said:

I wouldn't be so sure. He's already  fingered her in the Jacuzzi. And do you know what happens off cameras?

Yes he fucks every single one rlc has on their books in Barcelona. Don't you know rlc have a luxury yacht moored in the bay. 🙄

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

No she fucked Bruno all over the villa. Bathroom, her room, other rooms, kitchen, living room, all over. 

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

No she fucked Bruno all over the villa. Bathroom, her room, other rooms, kitchen, living room, all over. 

Too bad there are no videos of bathroom and the kitchen. But since I didn't know she existed at the time either, I don't think I missed anything, did I? 🤷‍♀️😏

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Dani and Olivia show 

That is exactly it Noldus a show for the US audience to help those subscriptions, the only problem is these shows have absolutely no substance to them. As it was stated earlier it is just click bait central standard time zone...RLC style, and soon everyone goes to bed to sleep it off to party another day.