Leora - Home Activities #96

pulo filipe

il y a 39 minutes, blue is the colour a dit :

Le plan A semble être en cours et des changements se produiront cette année et chaque fan de Leora sera très contrarié et mettra probablement sa tête dans un four à gaz ou sautera d'un pont  :grand sourire: si elle part.

JE PEUX AVOIR tort ou raison

Bonjour Bleu

Quelle est le plan A ?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Plan A seems to be ongoing and changes will happen this year and every Leora fan will be very upset and will probably put their heads in a gas oven or jump off a bridge :biggrin: if she leaves.

I MAY BE RIGHT OR WRONG

Plan A doesn't work simply because she's made it clear she doesn't want to live with LB. That has always been the problem with this plan.

And I doubt she managed to find a new apartment without citizenship and a stable work. 

• Like 2

il y a 5 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Le plan A ne fonctionne pas simplement parce qu’elle a clairement indiqué qu’elle ne voulait pas vivre avec LB. Cela a toujours été le problème de ce plan.

Et je doute qu’elle ait réussi à trouver un nouvel appartement sans citoyenneté.

Bonjour Brokk

Donc le plan A était loverboy si je comprends bien

Un appartement elle peux toujours le louer même en étant Russe

3 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour Brokk

Donc le plan A était loverboy si je comprends bien

Un appartement elle peux toujours le louer même en étant Russe

The problem is that she doesn't want to live with LB. We always return to the starting point. 😆

• Upvote 2

il y a 5 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Le problème est qu’elle ne veut pas vivre avec LB. Nous revenons toujours au point de départ.??

Mais elle peut changer d’avis sa lui arrive souvent si elle se retrouve à la porte de son appartement, elle s’ait où loger provisoirement et je suis sûr que loverboy serait très content une supposition

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

When Malia first arrived some of the members who had been watching Leora from the beginning were quite vocal in their derision of others for suggesting that a girl on girl situation could arise. I stated categorically that I believed it was possible because Leora had once stated that a woman couldn't say she would never indulge until the situation arose. 

So with the camp split in opinion we watched fascinated as each step was taken until the barriers were finally broken to a degree. With the masturbation of the couch after a wild night of drink and dancing and also the momentous " first time " of mutual one on one masturbation on June 24.

There were some fascinating times with them, and there is no doubt that on occasions they really enjoyed each other, whilst on others it looked as though it was too choreographed and unnatural and just for want of another phrase " click baiting ". But overall it was an enjoyable experience to watch.

Near the end it did seem that Leora got more animated and was enjoying the situation more than Malia, but one must always remember that Leora is a very accomplished " actress " and knows exactly how to please and capture an audience when the need arises. Whilst Malia seemed bored by the whole situation at that time but just went along with it as a duty. 

Lesbians??  I have my own views, and each individual will interpret what they saw in their own mind......Nothing wrong with that ! 

Here's to the the good times shared with attractive women.....🥂 !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, patou said:

Mais elle peut changer d’avis sa lui arrive souvent si elle se retrouve à la porte de son appartement, elle s’ait où loger provisoirement et je suis sûr que loverboy serait très content une supposition

I doubt that she has changed her mind in this period, they do not even call and it seems unlikely that they have seen each other in these weeks (it is two / three weeks that Leora has not shaved between her legs, this is already strange since she shaves every week).

Then I really want to see how she manages to live with someone who, in her own words, is not her boyfriend.

• Like 2