B4 - General Topic 2021 # 135 (December)

8 minutes ago, james deen said:

b4 is worst then ever with these bs massage shows. Something has happened in the last week which has made the b4 girls obsessed with doing shows and just because its get the most views doesnt mean people like it 

Carol and her Bf just went up directly against Tweedy and Radi...complete knockout for the latter couple over the former..

8 minutes ago, james deen said:

b4 is worst then ever with these bs massage shows. Something has happened in the last week which has made the b4 girls obsessed with doing shows and just because its get the most views doesnt mean people like it 

I understand that those are the only things that we have to watch, I also don't like every much. But Radi and Tweety is some think of genuine. Let's enjoy this moments. 

il y a 3 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

I understand that those are the only things that we have to watch, I also don't like every much. But Radi and Tweety is some think of genuine. Let's enjoy this moments. 

radi only cares about one thing she literally has rlc on the phone

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, DMcKenzie a dit :

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what that means. 🤣

And for the record, I'm not a big fan of the massage shows.

But this one is kind of entertaining. 😁

not really people might watch the shows hoping that it will lead to something more and they end up disappointed 

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

not really people might watch the shows hoping that it will lead to something more and they end up disappointed 

And this time it did lead to something. 

That is the whole point of voyeurism. 

People watch hoping something happens.  It rarely does, but when it happens it's really exciting.

If it happened all the time it would be boring and not worth the time.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, james deen said:

radi only cares about one thing she literally has rlc on the phone

Agreed, but she isn't the only one. I never saw other girls watching RLC but judging how U&O face the right angles while bating I think that they watch too, like Loraine and others. 

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They know which cam has no sound, where are the blind spots and the amount of light necessary to turn on the NV

If they don't know these things they are pretty stupid. 😒 

It's not like this is a hidden cam site. 🤣

• Upvote 1

Well , this was successful because it excited the imagination of watching a new duo , Radi and Tweety .. it can also be interpreted as Radislava’s first time being the one guiding a newcomer as she was always with veterans .. 

Let’s see how and if develops in the shows categories field or it was just an “one time incident “ ..the girls got the expected attention and they will have a happy sleep with the results .. it’s not everyday that they demolish top replays of Leora’s masturbation . 

• Upvote 3