Leora - Home Activities #97

pulo filipe

Just now, Brokk! said:

I think something has happened, not even half an hour and she's already at home, chatting.

Don't be fooled my friend, she was probably testing the water for a reaction, she will be gone again soon.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Don't be fooled my friend, she was probably testing the water for a reaction, she will be gone again soon.

The only reaction she will get is annoyance. She might as well stay the whole week on vacation instead of seeing absolute nothingness. It's the same thing. And soon Aunt will come too.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Then why show the razor and all? No, she definitely shaved at home now.

I will challenge anyone to go through their archives and produce evidence of her ever going into the toilet to shave whilst wearing panties....Why would she? unless she was hiding what was under there, or should I say not under there. And then the childish charade with the razor.

She has been on RLC for approximately 8 years and in that time if she has shaved perhaps twice per week, she would have averaged 800 + shaves and has never gone into the toilet to do it wearing panties. 🤔 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The only reaction she will get is annoyance. She might as well stay the whole week on vacation instead of seeing absolute nothingness. It's the same thing. And soon Aunt will come too.

RLC has become a convenient inconvenience for this woman in her quest to enrich herself.

It's difficult for her to enjoy herself indoors anymore, just paying lip service to the institution that made her what she thinks she is today.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I will challenge anyone to go through their archives and produce evidence of her ever going into the toilet to shave whilst wearing panties....Why would she? unless she was hiding what was under there, or should I say not under there. And then the childish charade with the razor.

She has been on RLC for approximately 8 years and in that time if she has shaved perhaps twice per week, she would have averaged 800 + shaves and has never gone into the toilet to do it wearing panties. 🤔 

forgot to remove the Panties  before entering the bathroom 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

RLC has become a convenient inconvenience for this woman in her quest to enrich herself.

It's difficult for her to enjoy herself indoors anymore, just paying lip service to the institution that made her what she thinks she is today.

Agreed jimbo, but for how long.

She once was RLC’s ambassador brining in new subscribers, now I wonder and she should also be concerned as to how much longer RLC will tolerate her attitude, because at the moment they’re paying money for old rope.

• Upvote 3