Leora - Home Activities #98

It is a pity and disappointing to see that still for a person that we have never seen on cameras and  make our opinion by seeing him behaving towards Leora on cameras , talk to her , let’s say being visible to us and judge him for what we see and not for what Leora allows us to see and criticize  him as being the “ bad guy “ when he has done nothing wrong in my books .

At the same time , people cheer for a guy who didn’t “ fight”  for his long time girlfriend and just like that and within one month of the closing of the Russian apartments , let his girlfriend take such an important and life changing decision . Of course it is great that he gave her the freedom to do as she’s pleased and also him benefiting financially , but this also shows the size of the problem and how fake many things in this relationship have been .

People cheer for a guy that for whatever reason couldn’t satisfy her sexually , he never actually showed that he “ worships “ his girl , that he admires her , respects her , truly and deeply love her , the only thing that was visible for 6+ years was the life of a couple and the woman of this couple discovering sexually herself because her long time boyfriend couldn’t give her the pleasure and perhaps the attention she wanted from him . 

Fast forward , people cheer for a guy that he has been seen once in two years when there are plenty of options to travel and if Leora was/is  the most important person for him ( the same goes for Leora of course ) , soon after his visit he found a girlfriend in Russia proving how much he “ loved “  Leora 😂😂 This is the man that people want Leora to see with because he gives her peace and smiles ..of course he does because she’s the only one she can deeply trust from distance and the only one who is “ a real friend “ in this lonely world that she lives , a world without people  to trust , feel nice and warm .

And then there’s this male  friend in Prague , who , it can’t be , he must be doing something good so as Leora is always around him in whatever way for nearly 1,5 years now . He fucks her well ? He makes her feel special ? He gives her the feeling of being exceptional and a nice person ? Whatever he does or doesn’t , Leora can’t be away from this guy , he must be doing something nice . The way I see it , if this guy wasn’t by Leora’s side , her situation would have been worse , at least there’s a person there that she manages to be human , with ups  and downs , emotions , happy and sad feelings , with expectations of what can be , there’s a person that she can express her anger , there’s someone who can take it all and no matter what , being always around . This guy is someone that people here have chosen to judge , criticize , comment negative , a guy we have never seen so as to make our own opinion and we are basing our opinion in Leora’s reactions , that she with her  actions and reactions prove to be more and more unstable day by day …I wonder who the problem really in this relationship is  as I have also said nearly a year ago ..

As a conclusion , instead of allowing Leora to do as she pleases with her personal life , who she dates , who she fucks or not , who she talks or not , instead of giving her the freedom to build her life in Prague with someone  , she’s judged because she has chosen to have a guy there that despite never seeing him , he’s considered to be the “ devil “ and Paul  the “ angel “ . Well , I guess this can be shades then of the double life she has chosen to do and live , one inside and one outside the apartment , a double life that consists also of a double men life too 😂😂🤣🤣

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

As a conclusion , instead of allowing Leora to do as she pleases with her personal life , who she dates , who she fucks or not , who she talks or not , instead of giving her the freedom to build her life in Prague with someone

It seems to me that Leora has far too much freedom of choice, judging from the last few weeks. The problem is that Leora herself is unstable. It can go weeks (or a whole month) without seeing each other, even if it were for a fuck or spend weeks seeing each other intermittently (because SHE wants it that way).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

It seems to me that Leora has far too much freedom of choice, judging from the last few weeks. The problem is that Leora herself is unstable. It can go weeks (or a whole month) without seeing each other, even if it were for a fuck or spend weeks seeing each other intermittently (because SHE wants it that way).

I mean, it seems to me that it's Leora herself who doesn't really believe in this relationship. And if Leora doesn't believe in this relationship...someone else can't do it for her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Maybe then she gets sexually hungry 🙄 which is a very possible scenario .. 30 and a half years old , if she’s not at her prime sexual lust , when is she gonna be ? 

• Sad 1