Leora - Home Activities #98

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

So easy for her to visit Paul and Eva, so hard for Paul to come see her with Eva. They must not be that important.  If it were me and wanted to see someone I loved I'd arrange a third country visit, something, anything to see them.

Let me ask. Have you recently made the trip from Prague, to Krasnoyarsk? Considering the changes that the coronavirus has brought on in traveling from one country to the other. Especially with the situation between Putin, and the Ukraine !

Or are you blowing unfounded smoke?  

In my opinion, if it were that easy. Leora, or Paul would have already made the trip.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Let me ask. Have you recently made the trip from Prague, to Krasnoyarsk? Considering the changes that the coronavirus has brought on in traveling from one country to the other. Especially with the situation between Putin, and the Ukraine !

Or are you blowing unfounded smoke?  

In my opinion, if it were that easy. Leora, or Paul would have already made the trip.

Makes sense.  She did go to Germany, Paul maybe could have.  You have agood  point, tho

16 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Makes sense.  She did go to Germany, Paul maybe could have.  You have agood  point, tho

And when was that. Now please consider the number of borders, one must cross to get from Prague, to Krasnoyarsk. The current situations with the virus, and international tensions. 

Now kindly explain how " EASY" it is to make that trip. Step by step !!!

With you doing it in her shoes !   So that we all can understand how simple it is !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4