Fiora, Harley 2021 #2

9 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

And what a good suck & fuck session it was 

Adam Sandler GIF

Harley is fantastic , we said it since only in her first ever time that she masturbated ,   she used a butt plug. I called her X-Factor since Day 1 , it’s so obvious that this girl can give so much fun and entertainment and at the same time try to interact with the other girls . A really great tenant who doesn’t get the place she deserves living and sleeping on a couch .

• Like 2

Morning session with fully enjoying Harley , perhaps at night with the beers  / alcohol in genera. the result wasn’t successful despite the long session .. All in all , happy times for these two , well done 😇

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

Complicated as I wanted to check how they will manage to spend the evening with Fiora there because they have given them ( H&F ) the worst apartment they could when both of them try to bring their private moments on screen . I think it was twice that Harley’s guy had to knock at Fiora’s room so he can enter and go to the toilet… Complicated for both of them trying to bring their boyfriends over , even if they wanted to take a shower after sex for example , they would need to pass both of them through Fiora’s room .

As I have said repeatedly , they have Nana and the twins , Loraine ( who mysteriously isn’t inviting or seeing her boyfriend for what we know ) and whatever the deal with the B2 girls is ( I believe there are more issues that all 3 of them keep distant  with their interactions with the others ) and they don’t bring them in one of the other 3 normal GOV apartments and they have them struggling in this one when actually these two girls are the ones who really seem to respect the second chance they got .

Why can't you answer a simple question with just 2 sentences?🙄

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, jacopo89 said:

harley packing?

Do not think so., She uses the suitcase as a wardrobe, as there is little closet space.
But I know that all four girls are looking for an apartment that they can live together in all four ...

• Thanks 1