Fiora, Harley 2021 #2

Checking the exit of the guy , well , this was the BIG return of Daniel , kudos to anyone noticing it and mentioning it , it also eliminates the theory ( that I never understood what he did wrong .. ) of being banned by RLC .. as I also believe that we will be seeing Curly AKA Bruno in the near or further future..

Edit ; Kudos to good friend moos as he was the one noticing it and didn’t mention exactly earlier 😇

Harley’s guy in the apartment ,welcomed by a very “ Santa Claus outfit “ beautiful Harley , it kind of reminds the romantic dinner they enjoyed in Harley’s room in B1 when she was staying there . 

4 hours ago, mikeeej4 said:

harley heeft de relatie verbroken  vriend is vertrokken en heeft harley  haar helm ook mee genomen eerder deze week is vamp ook al gedumpt door fiora dus 2 vrijgezelle dames nu in het appartement

I am impressed from the development , I see still Harley and Fiora in the LR talking . I didn’t see what happened , I only saw Harley’s guy and then after an hour or so , he disappeared . How do you know that they broke up ? And also Fiora , it didn’t look like anything was wrong ..