Fiora, Harley 2021 #2

It must have been a sleepless night .. also a decision that was taken fast , not fancy dressed , big mystery the last days of whatever is happening with the Barcelona girls .. the only ones that are consistent and more or less you know what to expect are Anna and Lola ( apart from the unpredictable guests 😏🥳 )  .. the rest , it can happen anything .. 

Hier H&O ont fait les boutiques ,surement elles  vaient recut leur paie,elles sont plus a l'aise avec Fiora  ,B4   ne leur permet pas d'être  ensemble,trop de petit groupe  ,toujours Russes verus Ukraine  elles cohabite mais sans plus ..

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why more complicated if he is her BF?

Complicated as I wanted to check how they will manage to spend the evening with Fiora there because they have given them ( H&F ) the worst apartment they could when both of them try to bring their private moments on screen . I think it was twice that Harley’s guy had to knock at Fiora’s room so he can enter and go to the toilet… Complicated for both of them trying to bring their boyfriends over , even if they wanted to take a shower after sex for example , they would need to pass both of them through Fiora’s room .

As I have said repeatedly , they have Nana and the twins , Loraine ( who mysteriously isn’t inviting or seeing her boyfriend for what we know ) and whatever the deal with the B2 girls is ( I believe there are more issues that all 3 of them keep distant  with their interactions with the others ) and they don’t bring them in one of the other 3 normal GOV apartments and they have them struggling in this one when actually these two girls are the ones who really seem to respect the second chance they got .