B2 - General Topic 2022 #1 (January)

Summing up ..2022 arrives and all of a sudden when during Christmas we had overpopulation 😂😂 ( Anthony , Amalia , Pam ) we lose Tweety , B2 , Natalia and Viktor.. As it was mentioned  by RLC in early December if I remember correctly , some changes will be seen ..Yes , less beds filled once again and minus one apartment in Prague 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Anna and Lola recently opened booking for photoshoots in Dubai.

Most of the times ,the girls take it slowly and without stress to pack and so on , this now happened suddenly .I don’t know if it is ( speculation again ) RLC kicking them out , i said it for Tweety but it appears she asked for her release , RLC informs the girls then and they simply opened their Dubai business just  like that .Of course , speculation as I said and it might just  be  the time of finishing the contract .

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know if I notice it only now , but RLC seems to give the maintenance reason , that’s nice and interesting ( not judging if they tell the truth 😂😂

No I think that's new. Nevertheless, not really quite completely honest, considering that everyone could see that the girls were about to move out.

Just now, Alladino said:

No I think that's new. Nevertheless, not really quite completely honest, considering that everyone could see that the girls were about to move out.

That’s why I put the parenthesis , still it is a new feature and can clear many times possible speculations.

Just now, ddhm said:

Most of the times ,the girls take it slowly and without stress to pack and so on , this now happened suddenly .I don’t know if it is ( speculation again ) RLC kicking them out , i said it for Tweety but it appears she asked for her release , RLC informs the girls then and they simply opened their Dubai business just  like that .Of course , speculation as I said and it might just  be  the time of finishing the contract .

I don't think you should assume that the girls automatically tell the truth. There is also a lot of lying or at least exaggeration in the social media.

I don't care why they are gone. The only thing that matters is that they are finally gone.