B2 - General Topic 2022 #1 (January)

Noldus

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Again, I'm not against any of the girls...it's just a case that they've been there far far too long, IMO...

This is something I have never understood. If a girl is interesting and really lives in the apartment, one should not have to hope that she moves out. The problem is rather how many boring girls RLC has in the cast, who don't even really live in the apartments. Just remember Kristy and the Angles. The apartment could have been exciting for years, if RLC would not have deleted all the russian apartments.

The problem with Anna and Lola in particular is that they are too old and very boring, too. Also their willingness to really live in the apartments is ultimately zero and I think they see themselves more as show girls. RLC should throw such girls out after one months , because there is no value, even if they are new to the projekt.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This is something I have never understood. If a girl is interesting and really lives in the apartment, one should not have to hope that she moves out. The problem is rather how many boring girls RLC has in the cast, who don't even really live in the apartments. Just remember Kristy and the Angles. The apartment could have been exciting for years, if RLC would not have deleted all the russian apartments.

The problem with Anna and Lola in particular is that they are too old and very boring, too. Also their willingness to really live in the apartments is ultimately zero and I think they see themselves more as show girls. RLC should throw such girls out after one months , because there is no value, even if they are new to the projekt.

As I've said before, it's a shame RLC couldn't revert back to the 30, 60 and 90 day maximum stay...That system made it interesting...and, dare I say quite exciting...when we used to get a lot of 'unknown talent'...☹

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

As I've said before, it's a shame RLC couldn't revert back to the 30, 60 and 90 day maximum stay...That system made it interesting...and, dare I say quite exciting...when we used to get a lot of 'unknown talent'...☹

These frequent changes have often only worked on the principle of hope. I guess, people thought that with the next girl, finally something more would happen. In the end, however, almost nothing ever happened. Take a look at Nana, for example. Again, many thought that she would really participate, but now it is clear that she is not. For me a clear case for a kicking out after one month.

But if RLC would find girls who really live there, then why not have them in the project for maybe 1-2 years.  RLC desperately needs content, and not just girls doing their time as if they were in prison. I think RLC should reward the girls who are really willing to live there. Away from the GOV concept and more towards a Roommate concept. The most important thing is that they don't keep bringing back the girls who have shown in the past that they are just exploiting the project.

Prediction …if indeed the girls go ( all of a sudden , packing  fast and so on ) , can it be that Amalia and Pam are going to be two of the girls returning ? Or moving Harley and Fiora in this one ? Let’s hope for some new faces as good friend nagachlli suggests , otherwise , if they are bringing returnees , at least let it be girls who haven’t been seen only using the beds to sleep but rather like Daniela style girls .

• Upvote 1