Roman is masturbating in the living room

A discussion over dinner between men and women about what would be the first thing they would do if they suddenly became the opposite sex.

Most women say they would like to stand up to pee but would then want to masturbate their new penis.

Most men say they would stay home and play with their new pair of tits!!! Then they would like to experience a female orgasm. If women's clitoris's are 8 times more sensitive than a mans penis then an orgasm 8 times better than a man experiences would blow the guys minds!!!

Being Bi gives you so many more options for enjoying sex. You are a lucky man Dth!!!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your post reminds me of an online book I read years ago called Sex Gate.  (Sexgate).  Where people could go through a gate and and change there sex.  Also mobs would throw people threw the gate.  How some feared the gate.  As for the poll I would like to know how it feels for a M/F to make love to me as a woman. Also to feel the kick of a baby inside of me.

Not wanting to watch a guy masturbate doesn't make me homophobic, it's not my thing. If you swing both ways, good luck with that. But if I'd ever told a girl while she was giving me a blow job that I had shoved the dick she was sucking up some blokes arse, I doubt she would have even finished the blow job let alone continued the relationship.

Not wanting to watch a guy masturbate doesn't make me homophobic, it's not my thing. If you swing both ways, good luck with that. But if I'd ever told a girl while she was giving me a blow job that I had shoved the dick she was sucking up some blokes arse, I doubt she would have even finished the blow job let alone continued the relationship.

Once more you put yourself in the shoes of others to imagine their thoughts. You have YOUR opinion and we respect. Each of us holds its truth while THE truth is multiple. That's why I repeat that we must be tolerant and respect the opinion of others.

Each time I read that Roman is "beating his Bishop" I mentally wonder if he is watching the women in the other apartments to stimulate his sexual drive!

Each time I read that Roman is "beating his Bishop" I try and erase it from my mind.