Roman is masturbating in the living room

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvoyeurx

pendant ma zappette des apparts,je tombe sur roman que se branle,y-a pas de mal à se branler ok

mais au final c'est plus un appart destiné aux femmes ou aux homo franchement,y-a rien d'interessant à voir pour les mecs,pas de sex,juste branlette,

si encore sofia en fesait de même,çà passerait mais c'est vraiment triste à son âge d'avoir aucunes sexualité,elle a dû subir des choses avec lui pour être

aussi fermer que çà maintenant,elle l'aime plus tout simplement

he is masturbating in the living room now. this man is crazy. why he is not fucking sofia? he prefers to touch himself.

Are you saying that people that masturbate are crazy? Or are you saying that him not having sex with Sofia is crazy? I have a news flash for you, people masturbate. As for wondering why he isn't fucking Sofia, it could be because she constantly turns him down, or it could simply be because she's not there right now.

I understand Sofia's not wanting to have sex. Everyone on this cite say she a wet fish when she fucks. I wouldn't want to have thousands of people watching me and then saying I wasn't any good. I think she is very sexy and love watching her have sex.

This is assuming that she reads what goes on here. Just because other couples have seen this site in the past doesn't mean that they all have, or even read what goes on here even if they do find it. Also, it's "site", not "cite."

he is masturbating in the living room now. this man is crazy. why he is not fucking sofia? he prefers to touch himself.

Are you saying that people that masturbate are crazy? Or are you saying that him not having sex with Sofia is crazy? I have a news flash for you, people masturbate. As for wondering why he isn't fucking Sofia, it could be because she constantly turns him down, or it could simply be because she's not there right now.

I understand Sofia's not wanting to have sex. Everyone on this cite say she a wet fish when she fucks. I wouldn't want to have thousands of people watching me and then saying I wasn't any good. I think she is very sexy and love watching her have sex.

This is assuming that she reads what goes on here. Just because other couples have seen this site in the past doesn't mean that they all have, or even read what goes on here even if they do find it. Also, it's "site", not "cite."

İf you are in a relationship do you masturbate when you want. may be sofia wasn't at home but she will come. when sofia comes at night she will be in mood for sex, if roman will not want sex than sofia goes for masturbate. is this a relation? it is not normal..

İf you are in a relationship do you masturbate when you want.

I sure do.

may be sofia wasn't at home but she will come. when sofia comes at night she will be in mood for sexif roman will not want sex than sofia goes for masturbate.

Then we CLEARLY are seeing two different Sofia's, because the Sofia I see is hardly EVER in the mood for sex. Also, Sofia masturbating? Lol.

sorry , i take it in svedish..hur mycket förspel ger ruslan ,,kanske är lite kärlek o erotik innan som saknas,, jag vet inte ,, kanske ryssarna vill ha en knullmaskin att bara knulla av sig på,, den kärlek jag har sett hitills är den massage Sofia gett Ruslan,, helt utan gensvar, han har legat som en död gris,, kanske en kram o kyss efter massagen ,, lite skönt smek skulle hjälpa dem på traven ,,,,,

What is normal? Who decides what is and what is not normal.  Is BDSM normal?  What about cosplay? Other countries do different things or have different customs That we do not do or have in the USA it would be normal for them but not normal in the USA.  Everyone should live and let live.  I do and have done a lot of things that some would not think was normal but know one was hurt  and all agreed to what happened.

İf you are in a relationship do you masturbate when you want. may be sofia wasn't at home but she will come. when sofia comes at night she will be in mood for sex, if roman will not want sex than sofia goes for masturbate. is this a relation? it is not normal..

Why do people always assume masturbation is a replacement for sex? Could it just be that people, I don't know, like to masturbate? It's a totally different thing.

Compare it to a good restaurant dinner and a fastfood burger. Just because you get to eat fancy every night doesn't mean that sometimes you just want something fast, easy and different.

It's the number one mistake woman always make "You masturbate so I'm not good enough for you!"

No, you could give me all teh sex in the world and I would still sometimes liek to have some "alone-time"

Are you saying that people that masturbate are crazy? Or are you saying that him not having sex with Sofia is crazy? I have a news flash for you, people masturbate.

If masturbating is simply crazy, I must be a real Looney Toon, then.