Roman is masturbating in the living room

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will probably be the longest thread in Sofia and Romans section  ::)

Limage en règle devant un film de boules...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

2 questions: why do people insist on taking pictures of Roman jerking off? And, how many more times does he have to jerk off before people realize it's not a big deal?

For the first question people take pictures of anything of RLC flats, even bottle of coca-cola, so I don't find it a big deal... The second, people talk about obesity and gun related crimes, Roman jerking off is at least related to life of the couple, unless you think it is a big deal talking about it...

2 questions: why do people insist on taking pictures of Roman jerking off? And, how many more times does he have to jerk off before people realize it's not a big deal?

si se masturbara sofia nadie diria nada . bueno si , que roman era maricon , y que pena que una mujer pase hambre con lo macho que soy yo .....

Curieux que cela dérange de voir un homme en action. S'il s'agissait de Sofia, ça ne dérangerait pas. J'en connais même qui seraient scotchés devant leur écran et qui inonderaient le post d'images toutes identiques... Où est donc la différence ?

It's curious that it bothers to see a man in action. Whether Sofia, it wouldn't. Even, someones here would be taped to their screen and inundate the post of all identical images showing her in action... So where is the difference?  :)

Curieux que cela dérange de voir un homme en action. S'il s'agissait de Sofia, ça ne dérangerait pas. J'en connais même qui seraient scotchés devant leur écran et qui inonderaient le post d'images toutes identiques... Où est donc la différence ?

It's curious that it bothers to see a man in action. Whether Sofia, it wouldn't. Even, someones here would be taped to their screen and inundate the post of all identical images showing her in action... So where is the difference?  :)

Well unless your Gay no guy wants to see another guy whacking his pud.

I would hazard a guess that most, not all, but most members of CC are hot blooded males who are attracted to women and don't want, need or enjoy watching a man masturbate. I certainly don't want to watch a man masturbating, unless he is in the background, way in the background and only just in my peripheral vision, watching a female or females doing the same thing.

If you cannot see the difference between watching Roman and Sofia masturbating, then I guess you sexual preferences are totally different to the majority of viewers on CC and the suggestions are coming in that we don't all need to see such an abomination, and I do use that word intentionally, my opinion.

Women are gorgeous and men are not!!!! LOL!!!

I do like the fact that Roman is so relaxed about the cameras that he is happy to enjoy himself. It's a shame Sofia isn't more demanding in the sex department. I guess a man has to do what a man has got to do!!

It is also a fact that masturbation is good for men's prostate. I always justify a selfie on medical grounds!!!

Well unless your Gay no guy wants to see another guy whacking his pud.

Immediately the allusions to gays. What a narrow-mindedness. How is this shocking to see a man jerking ? It must be a bit uptight to think that. This is not because we post an image of man we take fun. It was to complete the comment by Mertik.

Finally, I am very surprised to read some people who talk about "abomination" regarding this very ordinary sexual act. I think they have to exit this site immediately for their moral backup...  Don't you smell sulfur.  3:)

Now, I ask a question : Only men here ?

PS) I'm not gay...  not at all.  ;D

Maybe some here on CC are homophonic, or are afraid for some reason to let other know that they also masterbate.  Most kids were raised to believe it was bad or wrong.  Also they feel that someone else's penis might be bigger. That goes way back in time.  When that is how woman would choose how to mate with way before marriage when the only thing that mattered was to have lots of kids because so many did not live past a few years.

I have been Bi since I was 10 and now I'm over 55.  My who family has known for  years including my ex wife and all the people I have dated.  It is nothing to be ashamed of or afraid of.  People used to think that you could get AIDS from just touching things.