Interesting farewells from Masha; big hugs with Radi but no recognition to Daniela. No love lost there by the look of things; wonder if she has convinced Radi to take a trip to Rome; I would hope she wouldn’t be tempted not with all the reprobates Masha associates with at her own place.

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Interesting farewells from Masha; big hugs with Radi but no recognition to Daniela. No love lost there by the look of things; wonder if she has convinced Radi to take a trip to Rome; I would hope she wouldn’t be tempted not with all the reprobates Masha associates with at her own place.

Masha went around and gave hugs to all the girls 1155 also Olivia in her bed
It was an extra hug for Radi 😉 

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

i was just about to say that, radi wouldnt last 5 minutes there

38 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And Radi knows what happens there.

You mean the sing-a-longs Masha arranges? Where she plays her guitar and sings Kumbaya. (naked)   While the group of "gentlemen" set up the massage table and warm up the oil. 

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

But would be funny to watch.

And Radi knows what happens there.

I don’t remember who post it but actually is a very interesting observation and to be honest , one which can be way very much debatable , even if it is for the completely wrong reasons . The post was about the party being only Russians and the Ukrainians weren’t part of it . Daniel is from Poland . Now , I don’t know about L&A , but everywhere we have Ukrainians or Russian speaking let’s say except the people who made the party on New Year’s Eve . If the politics have started affecting common symbiosis , that would be perhaps the biggest challenge that RLC might face . Let’s see what’s going to happen and that soon the Russians will be able to enter EU countries and somehow RLC’s restrictive bringing girls from there issue is partially solved . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I don’t remember who post it but actually is a very interesting observation and to be honest , one which can be way very much debatable , even if it is for the completely wrong reasons . The post was about the party being only Russians and the Ukrainians weren’t part of it . Daniel is from Poland . Now , I don’t know about L&A , but everywhere we have Ukrainians or Russian speaking let’s say except the people who made the party on New Year’s Eve . If the politics have started affecting common symbiosis , that would be perhaps the biggest challenge that RLC might face . Let’s see what’s going to happen and that soon the Russians will be able to enter EU countries and somehow RLC’s restrictive bringing girls from there issue is partially solved . 

I don't know their politics but the little I know about the younger generation is that they don't like Putin so I don't think why Russians and Ukrainians are divided in politics.  

43 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

shes part of the furniture now

Radi has a big fan club , I was also a big supporter in the beginning when she was spontaneous , fun , she was interacting with the fans in a very nice way , she was for sure fun to watch . 

But then , as the time passed by and she understood how the business works for more money , her endless competition  to Leora , her only concern for top cameras and personally for me the “ nothing of really importance showing “ ( especially after the Stella incident ) has made me being totally indifferent . A Harley or Fiora in her bed would be 100 times more exciting , fun and definitely unpredictable to watch . We can’t have a second Leora , one is way too much and we are tired , imagine a second kind of .. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know their politics but the little I know about the younger generation is that they don't like Putin so I don't think why Russians and Ukrainians are divided in politics.  

Sorry for the OT to the rest , the difference is that the Ukrainians want to do nothing with the Russian mentality and / or feel any connection to Russia and want to adapt to EU ways of politics and how the system works . Russia wants to play always the role of the Big Mama and in a way control “ off radar “ the politics of east Europe and especially the Russian speaking countries . The problem actually is the Ukrainian people since there are many that still like the Russian traditions but as the years pass by and the new generation emerges , they see all the positive opportunities being part of EU . In the end , the geographical location of Ukraine is also keeping the people confused , most part of Ukraine has borders with EU countries which can be incredibly beneficial for the economy but the borders with Russia are always actually the ones that bring the profit .. what we want to watch is just nice  girls  enjoying their holidays while stay in Barcelona but the last 9-10 months it hasn’t been the best for the RLC project .. 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radi has a big fan club , I was also a big supporter in the beginning when she was spontaneous , fun , she was interacting with the fans in a very nice way , she was for sure fun to watch . 

But then , as the time passed by and she understood how the business works for more money , her endless completion to Leora , her only concern for top cameras and personally for me the “ nothing of really importance showing “ ( especially after the Stella incident ) has made me be totally indifferent . A Harley or Fiora in her bed would be 100 times more exciting , fun and definitely unpredictable to watch . We can’t have a second Leora , one is way too much and we are tired , imagine a second kind of .. 

You keep banging on about this theory of battling for the top cam. Could it not just be both Radi and Leora have a lot of fans who like to watch them? If they were that bothered about top cams I would have thought they'd have figured out by now getting fucked by a guy on camera guaranteed top slots. But they don't need too. 😉