36 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

If you had a video of what happened that night and showed in any western court he'd be convicted of rape, enough said.

If it was rape , the footage would have been cut by RLC , the  apartment would have been closed like the incident recently at Gina’s . They were both high , Holly could always go away , Daniel is always going till the end hunting . His tactic wins , Mimi , Olivia , Holly , Masha . I just think that people can never accept / swallow that Daniel fucked Holly . 

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If it was rape , the footage would have been cut by RLC , the  apartment would have been closed like the incident recently at Gina’s . They were both high , Holly could always go away , Daniel is always going till the end hunting . His tactic wins , Mimi , Olivia , Holly , Masha . I just think that people can never accept / swallow that Daniel fucked Holly . 

Just because it wasn't reported doesn't mean it wasn't rape. Like many have said on here she said no multiple times, and to me he entered her when she was incapacitated. Look at it all you like with your rose tinted eyes, to me that's rape.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Just because it wasn't reported doesn't mean it wasn't rape. Like many have said on here she said no multiple times, and to me he entered her when she was incapacitated. Look at it all you like with your rose tinted eyes, to me that's rape.

I repeat … Holly could have screamed , could have gone away , dozens and dozens of choices . If you see it as rape , your opinion is respected as always here in the forum and whoever sees it like that .For what I consider as “ rape “ , this was by far nothing which I can think of it as so and that’s my last thought and comment about it . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I repeat … Holly could have screamed , could have gone away , dozens and dozens of choices . If you see it as rape , your opinion is respected as always here in the forum and whoever sees it like that .For what I consider as “ rape “ , this was by far nothing which I can think of it as so and that’s my last thought and comment about it . 

I've seen Holly fuck 2-3 lads so there's no problems with me there. You say she could have screamed, what? when she is off her face with drink and drugs and could barely move, incapacitated. And where did she go still he left? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1