Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #7

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I wonder why scientists wear hazmat body suits when they're with virus in the laboratory it would be more comfortable just to wear the thin blue kotek mask 😷 🤔 

It's obviously not feasible for everyone to walk around in full hazmat suits. That's a ridiculous argument. But, we do have things at our disposal that will help to mitigate this virus. Unfortunately, they seem to be all the things that you're against doing, for whatever reason.

People are dying by the thousands every day, literally. In the last two days alone, nearly 6000 people have died, and the new cases are in the hundreds of thousands every day. I haven't seen any specs on it lately, but I'd bet that the unvaccinated still represent 90-99% of those deaths. Doesn't that one statement say anything to you?

If you had a 95% chance of living simply by doing something you maybe didn't like or didn't agree with or didn't prefer to do vs. a 95% chance of dying if you didn't, wouldn't most reasonable, rational people choose the former option? Why would people choose to likely die just to say, "I'll do what I want, no matter what you say?" 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

It's obviously not feasible for everyone to walk around in full hazmat suits. That's a ridiculous argument. But, we do have things at our disposal that will help to mitigate this virus. Unfortunately, they seem to be all the things that you're against doing, for whatever reason.

People are dying by the thousands every day, literally. In the last two days alone, nearly 6000 people have died, and the new cases are in the hundreds of thousands every day. I haven't seen any specs on it lately, but I'd bet that the unvaccinated still represent 90-99% of those deaths. Doesn't that one statement say anything to you?

If you had a 95% chance of living simply by doing something you maybe didn't like or didn't agree with or didn't prefer to do vs. a 95% chance of dying if you didn't, wouldn't most reasonable, rational people choose the former option? Why would people choose to likely die just to say, "I'll do what I want, no matter what you say?" 

You really believe the mask 😷 gives you 95% W O W you're really gullible as for those plastic face shield 🛡 unless they have an air tight seal they're not doing much

@SPYING 1, I didn't disagree with you to get into a discussion about this with you, or anyone else. I disagreed, so I said what was on my mind and that was it.

As you said, we obviously disagree and that's fine. You will never change my mind because I would rather live than die unnecessarily. You are obviously set in your ways, no matter how deadly they may be, so I will agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Enjoy your weekend.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

@SPYING 1, I didn't disagree with you to get into a discussion about this with you, or anyone else. I disagreed, so I said what was on my mind and that was it.

As you said, we obviously disagree and that's fine. You will never change my mind because I would rather live than die unnecessarily. You are obviously set in your ways, no matter how deadly they may be, so I will agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Enjoy your weekend.

I just use simple logic in my decisions & that's why I've been successful 

• Haha 1