B4 - General Topic 2022 # 9 (January)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think that with the nightlife beginning soon in Barcelona again , with most of the girls being currently active sexually except Olivia , Holly will not disappoint too  ..Let’s see .

i dont remember places being open when they left B5, unless they got lost and it took them all nigt to get home

Horny  Holly 😋😋😁😈😈 This stay so far has no NV bates like her last one and of course respect to the viewers with no under the cover B2 stupid things ..very intensive orgasm from Holly , the girls can continue as the night is now all for themselves since the sisters are MIA…

1 minute ago, wegsma said:

I have never seen Holly sexually active unless she had been drinking or on drugs

The guy who visited her for 48 hours and they started by watching a movie or whatever at the laptop during her last stay , she was perfectly sober ..

2 minutes ago, wegsma said:

don't recall that 48 hour period but i'll take your word for it

These are the occasions that strangely no videos ever leak online ..It was around this period last year , Holly had a young Russian guest for 2 days , we believed it was kind of boyfriend , he was never seen again after that visit 😇