B4 - General Topic 2022 # 9 (January)

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

I missed it!!!

So bought a 3 day pass for the replay, see it's useful. 🙂 

Nice one Radi for prooving the doubters wrong. You go girl. 🙂 

Earlier  today I posted a comment that I knew in December from a phone call with Radi that she would be here in January, and she knew all about the cameras, i also said she was not a lesbian women and that was based on a part of the conversation with Radi in December that she was having problems with the guy she was seeing and I never thought she might still like being with women. I have never seen Radi so happy and passionate with another women or go down on her so often. If this is the women that really makes Radi happy then I hope she becomes a participant in the project.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Anything that has happened with tenants , it simply worked as a show amongst tenants ..only with Stella it was emotions involved …even if this was a “ serious show “ tonight , the fact that it happened with a visitor , it automatically erases the subconscious thought of “ show time “ for the majority ..

If this was a show it's the first time Radi didn't care about camera angles.

• Upvote 1

Wow !!  What a night !  Radi's friend has an amazing body !  🥰🤩🤩 Radi must have been happy to be able to "eat" as much as she could, and her friend responded with the same manner with a perfect lighting !  ( Mila wouldn't be able to endure the Lights ) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I hate to ask simply because I know I'm going to catch a lot of flack over it, but would any of you be interested in sharing the video of Radi and her friend with me?  If not, then that's OK too.

NO

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Any name given yet for the partner / lover / girlfriend / possible new tenant ? 😊

Her name is RADISLOVER

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t remember who said  that the girl isn’t lesbian , but Radislover has done this again and not once 😁

I remember perfectly well who it was 😅 His name starts with d.......................

25 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

NO

Her name is RADISLOVER

I remember perfectly well who it was 😅 His name starts with d.......................

Harley’s post I consider it the top trolling post ever in this forum 😱😱😱😱🤡🤡😂

• Like 1

So let's see the results of RLC's offer, to grab new subscribers, those who subscribe for three days see all these shows and then subscribe for months, not knowing, that when the offer ends everything goes back to the way it was, I repeat, Radislava, go back to your flat in Barcelona 

• Haha 1

Radi walks her to the gate to the Uber ride.  I think if she was auditioning to be a participant, Radi, Radi's lover, and Holly would have had a long bath in the penthouse.  I think there is a good chance she will visit again, as she is very comfortable with the cameras.

• Like 2