B4 - General Topic 2022 # 9 (January)

The difference here compared with Radi's normal shows is that there is a lot of sexual chemistry and sensuality...just look at the passionate kissing. They're enjoying just lying together intimately instead of jumping up when the show finishes and get a shower...

We haven't seen this closeness between a couple of the girls for a long time. Karol and Amina springs to mind...ages ago. 

Radi has a large fan base but also quite a few who aren't fans...including me, but hat's off to her tonight. She's introduced us to a real gem of a girl and they've given us a surprisingly beautiful event...

Thank you girls 💓

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can only say this the last month Radi has been “ working “ the most than anyone , whoever likes her or not , she has the most interactions with anyone than she had almost  a whole year .. Providing more than nudity ( that people obviously like ) , pseudo shows for viewership and a ( I need to admit also that I have done a lot ) really strict criticism from many people here , Sunday 16th January she reached her full blossom and potential .. It remains to be seen if this is gonna be an once in a stay treatment or if it is going to be the beginning of even more things to come ..

it takes 2 to tango, u need the other girl to be up for it, like tonight

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

La différence ici par rapport aux émissions normales de Radi est qu'il y a beaucoup de chimie sexuelle et de sensualité... il suffit de regarder les baisers passionnés. Ils apprécient simplement de s'allonger intimement au lieu de se lever à la fin du spectacle et de prendre une douche...

Nous n'avions pas vu cette proximité entre deux filles depuis longtemps. Karol et Amina me viennent à l'esprit... il y a longtemps. 

Radi a une large base de fans mais aussi pas mal de fans... moi y compris, mais chapeau à elle ce soir. Elle nous a présenté un vrai bijou de fille et ils nous ont offert un événement étonnamment beau...

Merci les filles  💓

Mais vous avez vu que RADI n'est pas rassasiée

One thing is, the friend might not be lesbian but she really enjoy Radi. Not even Anna or Mila enjoyed Radi like the friend did.

This is what always made me sad watching Radi with Mila. In the Begging Radi went down with thirsty, but Mila never gave with the same desire. Now a days  they only play with toys and Mila always uninteresting.

Much love for you two. 🥰🥰🥰💗💗💗

Just now, wooders78 said:

it takes 2 to tango, u need the other girl to be up for it, like tonight

Totally agree ..but the other girl seems to be either a casting as we said or someone who can become a regular .. I can’t think that a living in Barcelona Radislava doesn’t have other friends that she could simply introduce to us on cameras , just for a visit and a coffee let’s say .. Of course , we saw two male friends plus her mother and partner .. but i think it isn’t that much in 13 months ..today I think we saw what we could have seen much earlier ..but no complains , a big shocking surprise following another one from Loraine yesterday , it might indeed be the 4,95€ alert and some tenants got the message ….

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

One thing is, the friend might not be lesbian but she really enjoy Radi. Not even Anna or Mila enjoyed Radi like the friend did.

This is what always made me sad watching Radi with Mila. In the Begging Radi went down with thirsty, but Mila never gave with the same desire. Now a days  they only play with toys and Mila always uninteresting.

Much love for you two. 🥰🥰🥰💗💗💗

Anything that has happened with tenants , it simply worked as a show amongst tenants ..only with Stella it was emotions involved …even if this was a “ serious show “ tonight , the fact that it happened with a visitor , it automatically erases the subconscious thought of “ show time “ for the majority ..