B4 - General Topic 2022 # 9 (January)

54 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I hate to ask simply because I know I'm going to catch a lot of flack over it, but would any of you be interested in sharing the video of Radi and her friend with me?  If not, then that's OK too.

This is one of the most amazing posts ever.  They say karma is a bitch.

But if it helps Harley I am interested in the clip as well!

Hope all is well Harley.  I’ve noticed a kinder and gentler HFB.  But I have not been on much (except for my heart throb Martina).

• Like 1

Well , this is one of the top 3 hottest ever debuts in the history 😁😁 On the other hand , we can easily say that Radislava , like any other of the girls , brought an outsider visitor and has whatever she has on camera 😁😈

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

This is one of the most amazing posts ever.  They say karma is a bitch.

But if it helps Harley I am interested in the clip as well!

Hope all is well Harley.  I’ve noticed a kinder and gentler HFB.  But I have not been on much (except for my heart throb Martina).

I haven't had anything or much to say due to not being connected anymore.  All is well here in Texas and I hope all is well for you Jenn!!

It took then 13 months for Radislava to make her most extreme session on cameras .. The opinions can vary but it is safe to say that - despite the stupid way that RLC behaved to Radislava back in September and changing apartment to her without even letting her know and having to find it out by someone else - B4 proves a much better place for her , many subscribers were actually saying that it would be better for her to move in the villa and the instinct was right .. 

If this is also a further hint of things to come , it seems that RLC finalizes her as the next long indefinite term contract tenant after Leora and Masha .. I would be very surprised if she’s on an expiration contract with RLC after the last month’s overtime working schedules … Olivia / Loraine / Mila …