good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening 

great tuesday everyone

with family and friends

25/01/2022        25/January/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

You are being to hard on yourself slipper, after two years of not having any friends visiting we all thought she would never have any, not just you. It's my opinion she finally found a friend she got to know well enough and could trust enough to tell her what she really does for a living and decided to have her over for a visit. I will admit having a visitor after all this time caught everyone by surprise. I just hope the lady comes back more often.

Tell her what she really does for a living (interesting)

I did notice the ladies feet when her legs were crossed having nervous movements.

Is Leora becoming a recruiting  manager like VH-TV have.

7 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Her  friend is like douche , she is not from the area and nothing to do with her local girl friends .  It was only planned late this afternoon that she would come to the apartment ,  (I translated the phone call  talking to paul earlier) 

And this explains why this girl came to visit Leora. And apparently I got it right when I said she might not be part of Leora and LB's circle of friends.

Then there will probably be no other news for the moment...

• Like 1