B4 - General Topic 2022 # 13 (January)

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think she was taking pictures where she has some bruises and showing to the phonecall person . It might be the same person that she was shouting and crying  some days ago ..Maybe that’s why she didn’t go all the way , but what difference would it make 😂🤣😂🤣? Sometimes , a man’s dick has more brain I think than these girls thoughts 😆

And the tears will start again as it seems for  Daniela .That’s why Ulyana remains the best , Daniela surprised us negative since she had never shown any hesitations ..Daniela after her argument , should go to the guy and take all frustration there with him 😁😆

ulyana got thick too and that is a super bonus in my book😁

Just now, Donnie21 said:

Dude has the worst case of blue balls ever!!!

I think he knew it though , but you are right , he kept till the end under the limits he had to perform ..But .. if he stays for a couple of days , it can get frustrating continuing being a puppet , he was like an animal in a cage the way he was “ treating “ the girls , perhaps if Loraine the biggest ever orchestrator ( which surprised us to be fair by allowing to be fingered by a guy ) that has appeared 😂 wasn’t there , Daniela might have surrendered ultimately . She’s still ( Daniela ) the best GOV as she has done the most than anyone in the villa during this stay and that’s why this today was a shock to watch .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

ulyana got thick too and that is a super bonus in my book😁

Ulyana simply needs her own place to shine , it’s so obvious that she’s struggling ..she wants to perform for her fans , she respects us and wants to show her generosity but , as of RLC courtesy to the nice and worth tenants , they are keeping her in a place “ burying “ her incredible on cameras talent .She shined in B1 , she showed what she can do to a gig some weeks ago 😂🤣 But..we stay with the twins and Mila ….😡🤬

At least , she listens , she removed the stupid lighting while performing , if she had stayed in the master bedroom , as I have said at that time , she would have produced great jacuzzi shows 🥳🤩 ..but ..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When you try to figure out why they didn’t sleep all 3 together ( guest , Daniela , Loraine ) 😂🤣🤔🤔

I would've went room to room, trying to find someone to at least suck my dick. Radislava looks easy enough,

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When you try to figure out why they didn’t sleep all 3 together ( guest , Daniela , Loraine ) 😂🤣🤔🤔

Because it's a show and the show is over. Someday you will understand how RLC works. 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Donnie21 said:

I would've went room to room, trying to find someone to at least suck my dick. Radislava looks easy enough,

It’s already impressive that she was in the hall during whatever was happening in Loraine’s room 😁 Maybe these kind of shows fior Radislava occur from her 2nd year and onwards with RLC , that is in upcoming December 😂