B4 - General Topic 2022 # 13 (January)

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Because it's a show and the show is over. Someday you will understand how RLC works. 🙄

I prefer watching a show that - especially of this kind like today -  the only thing was missing was for the guy to be naked  than girl / girl massages and shows , repeated   masturbations and so on . I prefer watching Daniela bringing guys in the villa , Ulyana doing the same and looking forward for Holly as well . It is too much now that it is just woman  with woman action , really too much .

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I prefer watching a show that - especially of this kind like today -  the only thing was missing was for the guy to be naked  than girl / girl massages and shows , repeated   masturbations and so on . I prefer watching Daniela bringing guys in the villa , Ulyana doing the same and looking forward for Holly as well . It is too much now that it is just woman  with woman action , really too much .

You can always find a gay forum... just saying 😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RdKing said:

You can always find a gay forum... just saying 😁

Gay forum to watch boy / girl action 🙄🙄? I guess you are fun of female gay events then .

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s already impressive that she was in the hall during whatever was happening in Loraine’s room 😁 Maybe these kind of shows fior Radislava occur from her 2nd year and onwards with RLC , that is in upcoming December 😂 

I remember when she first got her boob job and it looked horrible. They all seem to get them, I hope Holly never does. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1