The other wanna be CC site

Guest BJon

When I first came CC complained about RL Monastery  you all gang on me I never forget that , Now you see you all complain LOL ,

Actually Nick, in our hearts we pretty much agreed with you! And now that my beloved Nora and Meerkat are gone, we are on the same page.

hollywoodmogul21:

That was a very thoughtful explanation. Amazingly, it was written in English! How refreshing!  :)

Though there was less variety in the discussion, the web pages on RLCF looked spiffier than CC's software. I didn't really mean insult any RLCF people.  it just didn't have the scope or the goofy members that inhabit this zoo. It felt like I was going to church instead of going to the circus, so I decided to hang out here instead.

Certainly, all former RLCF members should be welcomed with open arms to CamCaps. We need as many active posters here as possible, whether they're posting pix or discussing philosophy -- or I fear CamCaps might ultimately dwindle down to the point where it suffers the same fate as RLCF. These are troubling times, indeed.

So welcome! Keep posting!

They used the same software. The only difference is that they used a free theme, and copied the RLC logo. 

hollywoodmogul21:

That was a very thoughtful explanation. Amazingly, it was written in English! How refreshing!  :)

Though there was less variety in the discussion, the web pages on RLCF looked spiffier than CC's software. I didn't really mean insult any RLCF people.  it just didn't have the scope or the goofy members that inhabit this zoo. It felt like I was going to church instead of going to the circus, so I decided to hang out here instead.

Certainly, all former RLCF members should be welcomed with open arms to CamCaps. We need as many active posters here as possible, whether they're posting pix or discussing philosophy -- or I fear CamCaps might ultimately dwindle down to the point where it suffers the same fate as RLCF. These are troubling times, indeed.

So welcome! Keep posting!

They used the same software. The only difference is that they used a free theme, and copied the RLC logo.

The admin of that site was contacted by RLC and had to remove the content relating to RLC. So all they have now is a shout box to converse amongst themselves.