Leora - Home Activities (2022) #14

Brokk!

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

If the translation is faithful enough, there is only laugh at how hypocritical and contradictory Leora is.

This is the post of the night good friend …😇

3 minutes ago, justarando said:

Conversation about RLC as a whole, rules and "how shit works", while omitting stuff about weekly "showtimes". Also talks the spain apartments and how they are basically crazy places where they drink and party all day (and more negative stuff I'll skip).

Guest knows more about RLC than meets the eye. maybe she is a potential roommate. i'm confused and frankly don't care anymore. time will tell.

Enough for today.

Perhaps they had already discussed it a little.

However, I don't think she will ever be a roommate, not with the eventual arrival of Eva or with Paul.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, justarando said:

Conversation about RLC as a whole, rules and "how shit works", while omitting stuff about weekly "showtimes". Also talks the spain apartments and how they are basically crazy places where they drink and party all day (and more negative stuff I'll skip).

Guest knows more about RLC than meets the eye. maybe she is a potential roommate. i'm confused and frankly don't care anymore. time will tell.

Enough for today.

Most people will wonder where have you been all this time , other will confront you , few will believe you , some others will gather information so as to answer you .. At the end , you made the topic today get a huge attention by presenting a lot of play by play …And personally , I thank you for your effort , most talks here are revealed after an event and few times before what’s going to happen . 
Leora shared exactly what she wanted to share which is something that nobody could see it coming for nearly 2 years now .

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

This suggests that with this friend of hers she probably won't do anything more than what we saw this week.

Knowing how scheming Leora is and what she has done in front or, imagine if you will what this type person may be doing off cam with a trusted female friend.

• Sad 1