Leora - Home Activities (2022) #14

Brokk!

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Who and when  Or is that the older woman that gave Leora a topless massage at the old place?

Leora had a roommate in her current apartment , that’s who I meant 

1 hour ago, justarando said:

IDK dude would you want your real name shared to the public if you were in her position? I wouldn't. If it says "Leora" on the site, I guess she doesn't want that as well. I know she gets paid to have people "invade" her life, but I do think she and some of the residents there want a bit of privacy and I want to respect that. That's just my 2 cents about it. Other people can do or write whatever they want.

My comment wasn’t about what your current  post indicates , I spoke about other more sensitive data . Leora’s real name , her ex roommate's real name , her current boyfriend’s and boyfriend in Russia name are well known amongst the majority of the people who watch Leora for years .I didn’t mean anything  bad with my comment and I apologize if you took it that way , but it has been an ongoing conversation and lots of debate of the times that Leora is hiding or disappearing for hours even to speak things that aren’t meant ( according to her judgement ) to be shared on cameras .

This is a cameras and microphones apartment , apart from sensitive data like bank accounts, pin codes , apartments addresses and such similar things , it’s not only privacy needed but this is even something that if by mistake is revealed , the post should be eliminated .But talking about other people , how she feels about them , things in life , personal issues , job and similar , she’s the only one who many times prefers to go and hide talks like this although later she will give on cameras and to her ex boyfriend in Russia some information . That’s all i wanted to mention .

• Like 1

Conversation about RLC as a whole, rules and "how shit works", while omitting stuff about weekly "showtimes". Also talks the spain apartments and how they are basically crazy places where they drink and party all day (and more negative stuff I'll skip).

Guest knows more about RLC than meets the eye. maybe she is a potential roommate. i'm confused and frankly don't care anymore. time will tell.

Enough for today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1