B5 General Topic 2022 # 3 (January / February) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

Noldus

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They have to keep the "show mode" alive on RLC.  It is exactly like the last time K&R were here with Viola but this time it's a different friend to make lame shows with.

Don't worry, I'll record the sex between Kylie and Tata for you. Do you prefer on Mega or WeTranfer?  

• Haha 2

Just now, thinga69 said:

Don't worry, I'll record the sex between Kylie and Tata for you. Do you prefer on Mega or WeTranfer?  

😂😂😂🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Please  note that he doesn’t like to see men hair asses , it is essential then that it is Kylie and Tata strictly and not any threesome with Rus …By the way , THANK you for revealing online that you are Fatboy’s secret source of providing the videos , for months we were trying to find out …😆😈😝😏😆

• Haha 2

Just now, badboylovesgirls said:

I see there is a new girl, Tata arrived at B5. 

There was a flight from Saint Petersburg arrived around 11AM and with the time of Tata's arrival at B5 it suggest that she was on that flight. 

Is it possible that she might know Nelly & Bogdan ?

They all know each other

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They have to keep the "show mode" alive on RLC.  It is exactly like the last time K&R were here with Viola but this time it's a different friend to make lame shows with.

Sounds like Kylie and Rus only wants threesomes and don't want to have another couple living in the apartment with them.

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She isn't gone yet......"all will be known in time"

You get so many chances to “ correct “ your illusions , you just though want to be a troll and show that you know exactly how things with RLC work ( when repeatedly you have no access knowing what’s happening but still begging to watch ) .. a simple “ I admit I was wrong and I have no problem to apologize to the forum members “ could make you earn some sympathy .. but even now , you insist because you want to prove your delusional script alive for your own whatever hate reasons you have for RLC . And that’s why you remain the toxic person who just keeps on infiltrating the topics here . 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Daleys said:

Sounds like Kylie and Rus only wants threesomes and don't want to have another couple living in the apartment with them.

Who cares....it's all a scam anyway!

I take it that Rus would not be comfortable with Kylie having another male porking his old lady but clearly Kylie has no problems taunting another girl around him to get her jolly's off.

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

It’s still very strange to bring a GOV when there are free beds in B1 and B2 and as rumors have it , a new apartment is opening soon . It might be a short stay or contract like Viola or Buffy perhaps and an invitation by Kylie so as to help RLC by not being able to find girls . Let’s see .

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They all know each other

You even know this ? 😂🤣😂🤣 what a jackal , what an RLC insider you are 😂🤣😂🤣LMAO ( please , make some Russian courses  to people here at the forum since you seem to know so much 😂🤣