B5 General Topic 2022 # 3 (January / February) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

Finally … Fiora gets to meet Kylie and Rus , a bit tour of the apartment , let’s see if it also means something ( highly unlikely but with RLC how can anyone know … ) . Strangely , Harley remains the only one keeping on being distant and of course the biggest disappointment of absolutely zero interaction and like having two complete strangers that haven’t got any invitation ( ? not sure of course ) or the  their own wish to meet anyone else , Kristy and Alana . In any case , great to see O&U&F interacting with Kylie and Rus ( definitely one of the most social and lovable couples as we get to see once again ) 

On 1/31/2022 at 9:02 AM, JenniferMom said:

I was exchanging PM's with a good friend and came up with what I think might be a clever insight.  

I have always been skeptical that the girls go to the bathroom to do drugs.  I would not doubt that this happens sometimes.  Especially coke which is not something that can be done on cam ... while smoking a J or perhaps taking a pill ... is probably less of an issue.  Like in B5 ... does anyone really think Radi does serious drugs?  I don't think she would do that to her "temple of a body".   It makes no sense.

So what do they do in there?

Besides the drug explanation, they could be licking each other's pussies and for some reason don't want to do that on cam.  I don't think so.

Then it occured to me ... girls LOVE to gossip and especially gossip about OTHER girls behind their backs.   If you think about this, gossiping on cam would be dangerous assuming the girls watch a lot of this video on their own.  It is easy to imagine at one of those B4 scenes where Nelly was a drunken shit storm ... you can imagine a lot of girls talking about that behind her back.  It would not be good to be talking about the bosses wife on cam.

Thoughts?  This is just my latest theory.  To me, it is more plausible than the fact that they are doing super serious drugs all the time.  Would love to know what you guys think.

I posted a while back Radi and her lover was doing drug behind the close rack at her closet sniffing something up their nose?

• Upvote 1

Regarding "behind the clothes rack" comment, I asked the same question a while ago as to the allure of what's behind the clothes and under the window.  The comment response I got was doing coke.  Like RonS, it makes no sense for "my body is a temple" Radi.

• Upvote 1