Leora - Home Activities (2022) #17

17 minutes ago, joyer said:

Leora, Leora, Leora, Leora, in which room she is in every minute what she is wearing when she is leaving when she is back, following the countless useless conversations between her and the fucking virtual boyfriend in Russia. How much can you talk and be interested in every unimportant move or detail of somebody who has nothing happening in her boring and lonely life? To all worshippers I feel sorry for you, get a life!! "Leora's home activity" ridiculous title...let me tell you something,there is no activity at all. 

Not a fan then

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Why comment O yes I forgot joyer has nothing else better to do - you can pick on me all you like who cares.

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I just looked at joyer profile activity and he just moans and puts down everything and everyone nice person.

Yeah and I bet he wanks like fuck when she does 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, joyer said:

Leora, Leora, Leora, Leora, in which room she is in every minute what she is wearing when she is leaving when she is back, following the countless useless conversations between her and the fucking virtual boyfriend in Russia. How much can you talk and be interested in every unimportant move or detail of somebody who has nothing happening in her boring and lonely life? To all worshippers I feel sorry for you, get a life!! "Leora's home activity" ridiculous title...let me tell you something,there is no activity at all. 

This is the life of a beautiful girl leora 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

✔️ yeah both girls were really interested in 1st episode last night,  think there will be lots of tears when watching further episodes though especially the culling of the dogs in the later episode. 

I don't think the West End Musical version with Jason Donovan was a good idea though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1