no shower!

Guest xvoyeurx

Guest xvoyeurx

it's maybe 10 days now she have not take a shower,just wash under bra only.

after two times sex and gym today,j can imagine the pussy odor.

j think it's because she have some hairy pussy now and don't want show on camera and not shave on cam.

çà doit faire 10 jours quel a pas pris de douche,après avoir fait 2 fois du sex et de la gym aujourd'hui,

elle s'est juste lavé sous les bras,quel degeulasse,çà chatte doit vraiment sentir.

je pense quel veut pas prendre de douche car elle doit avoir des poils à la chatte et veut pas se

monter comme çà et veut pas se raser devant la cam,c'est quasiment sûr

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kidamagasha

are you watching the shower 24 hours a day ???  dont know if she has, but could be that she has showered when you didnt look, or when visiting someone etc..

Guest xvoyeurx

j know now why it's maybe 15 days they have not take a shower and just wash faster just under arms.

there is people right now in bathroom for change evacuaction water,there is some problem with the bath,

it's for this reason,they have not take shower.

rlc need 15 days before resolve that,lol,it's not serious.

Guest ww_watcher

My wife spent her youth in a small town in Korea before coming to the US. There was one bake-lite phone in the town, left by a US Army MASH unit, and community baths. She is the master of taking a quick bath with less than two gallons of water. It takes that just to wet my beard.

My wife spent her youth in a small town in Korea before coming to the US. There was one bake-lite phone in the town, left by a US Army MASH unit, and community baths. She is the master of taking a quick bath with less than two gallons of water. It takes that just to wet my beard.

Questo è un ragionamento logico ed intelligente. In effetti siamo tutti pronti a giudicare Katya ma in realtà la giudichiamo perchè si lava poco o perchè la vorremmo vedere nuda più spesso? ;)

if I already can not take a shower

I take a washcloth and wash my behind the curtain pussy or penis.

water ran in the sink. But neither of them did it.

So the biggest pigs in rlc....

Serious guy think's dog Maya takes over bath them, the dog of maya takes 2 showers a week, and they did not 1

Bravo Darkman Bravo!!!!. Believe it or not, I have thought about Ruslan and Katya in the same way. I just did not know how to find a picture from this movie. Watching Ruslan  doggy styling her (under the covers) in a video someone captured, reminded me of this movie. He also is starting to look more and more like a Neanderthal i,e. (face structure {overlarge forehead and jutting jawline} with scraggly beard). Great representative picture Darkman. Your example is truly a case of art "Quest for Fire" imitating life "Ruslan and Katya".

Dalien