no shower!

Guest xvoyeurx

We have it here in Australia, but not so polite as nonpotable, we call it what it is, treated sewage.

Here, on my continent, we have a "higher" level of development than Australia and NZ that allows our government to rule by "NewSpeak," (that is "Euphemisms" for you provincial cousins. We learned this foul language growing up in mother England's house.)  I don't much cotton to euphemisims, myself, however, and neither do most North American squirrels. In political circumstances, it evokes vehement squirrelly wrath.

But yes, much of Russia uses such "re-treated" water; they are accustomed to it apparently, and reports of dysentary and cholera epidemics in Russian territory have not surfaced since Lenin acquired control of the state information resources nearly a century ago.

Let's get back to the Ruslan and Katya topic: My interest in getting seriously political about government irresponsibility and water infrastructure is at a boiling point these days, and you certainly would not want to watch little squirrel's head explode...

Awww... c'mon, Sr. Squirrel, isn't wonderful to drive along Interstate 5 or Highway 99 and see all those abandoned food crop farms?  Those are in the counties that vote a certain way.  Now, in some other counties, who vote and contribute another way, the government subsidizes the growing the very same crops that it pays folks in the [u.S.] South NOT to grow.  Then, if you haven't been entertained enough, you go to the supermarket and find out how much the prices have gone up due to inadequate production.  But that's okay, see, since those pro-government people get a food purchasing break the rest don't get:  it's called S.N.A.P. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have it here in Australia, but not so polite as nonpotable, we call it what it is, treated sewage.

Treated Sewage.

That stuff will slowly kill you off a little at a time or make you think shitty ideas.

shitty ideas like, its ok to use treated sewage to wash?

ducha de katya , despues las mismas bragas naranjas que se puso ayer hace 24 horas ,

Lastimas que parezca sucia , que no haga mas esfuerzos. No creo que se de cuenta de su real potencial y merece realmente mucho mas con su fisico.

Que gasto!!!

Cost benefit analysis: wouldn't you just know it that the bedroom with the greatest number of cameras in it has the least amount of stuff worth showing.

The only thing worth showing for most people here is either the girl or the sex, with the pet coming in a distant second. No one really cares how much "stuff" they have.