B4 - General Topic 2022 #18 (February)

24 minutes ago, tle said:

Oh. I figured the whole Bruno clan was living over there in this second villa...

No...She kicked his sorry arse out after that fateful night. But I'm pretty sure we'll see her again as a tenant...As for the second villa, we'll just have to wait and see what materialises...If it does exist, it's pure speculation as to who's in it right now...

A 2nd villa would be great, within spitting distance of B4, but they have trouble filling the beds they already have, so who knows. I wouldn't listen to all the BS flying around the forum though...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

No...She kicked his sorry arse out after that fateful night. But I'm pretty sure we'll see her again as a tenant...As for the second villa, we'll just have to wait and see what materialises...If it does exist, it's pure speculation as to who's in it right now...

A 2nd villa would be great, within spitting distance of B4, but they have trouble filling the beds they already have, so who knows. I wouldn't listen to all the BS flying around the forum though...

I figured it was Bruno or one of his buddies that was the intruder the other night... Coming back looking for dope they went off and left there... A second villa would be the perfect place to plan and execute such an intrusion... 🤣

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, james deen said:

i always think how can the girls not like living in the villa and thats obviously why but with fior being there as their driver its easier for them 

Me too...But some girls are just city girls, and prefer the buzz, even though Covid has limited that somewhat. Plus the villa appears to be cold in the Winter months and, of course, they can't make use of the outside space and the pool as much...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tle said:

I figured it was Bruno or one of his buddies that was the intruder the other night... Coming back looking for dope they went off and left there... A second villa would be the perfect place to plan and execute such an intrusion... 🤣

If it was Bruno, he had a mask on...We got a perfect image of his face 😁

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Bogdan has two apartments back in his homeland that already give him an incredible amount of income or he can even sell in case there’s a financial problem scenario . WE ( ups , the majority 😂🤣 ) here knows that your imagination is beyond anyone else’s , but maybe you should try and take your suggested script to Hollywood and you might be nominated for next year’s Best Adapted Screenplay or develop your thoughts in a book and you might get your rightful place as an honorable successor of Hans Kristian Andersen 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I miss good Nelly and Bogdan drama

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

If it was Bruno, he had a mask on...We got a perfect image of his face 😁

Yep.. I figured that was him trying to kill the power earlier so the camera's would be offline when he came back next time...🤣

• Haha 2